Donald "Take the Guns, Worry About Due Process Later" Trump Is Speaking At the NRA Fest

"I interviewed the real estate mogul in Florida during the Republican convention in late August and asked him about his gun ownership. “I have a carry permit - I’ve said that publicly,” he told me. “I own a couple of different guns, but I don’t talk about it.”

I mentioned that I bought a Sig Sauer P229 in 9mm last February. The billionaire’s director of security, Keith Schiller, who was protecting him on the trip, said that he also owned a Sig. We discussed the function and fit and styles. The gun owners’ friendly conversation seemed to give Mr .Trump the comfort to give out details on his gun collection.

The star of “Celebrity Apprentice” said he owns a “H&K .45 and a .38 Smith & Wesson.” "

I’m not buying it.

Which of your opposing statements do you choose to be correct?

1 Like

Why not? Because Trump is a serial, compulsive liar?

He’s not a gun guy.

Neither is La Pierre

Harrumph!!

Gotcha. LaPierre is not a gun guy? I didn’t know that. Interesting. Maybe why it was easier for him to allow the infringement of rights at the convention?

Look at him.

I am not following. Look at him in what regard? His glasses? His height? His age?

He has a cc permit and said he owns guns.

“Trump received a concealed-carry permit from New York City and owns handguns, according to a 2012 interview with the Washington Times, but he hasn’t emphasized it since taking office.”

You can tell most of the time. I’m not sure Trump ties his own shoes.

Carrying a gun is work.

He lies.

He probably does have a permit, as a status symbol. He may even have a pistol in a cabinet.

But he never carried.

:rofl:

Fair enough.

He probably tucked one in his underpants while playing “James Bond” with some Russian hookers.

Trump was a Democrat for most of his life. He has shown us a few times that he possess the traditional Democrat hubris of the big government solutions guy. So I’m not surprised when I hear him make comments like these.

Man With the Golden Showers?

2 Likes

Hell, he was and still is good friends with the Clintons, all that lock her up stuff during the campaign was designed to do exactly what it accomplished which was to appear opposite to Hillary and stir up the base.

There is a reason why she isn’t being prosecuted for the whole email thing.

GoldenEye … wait, I meant PinkEye. Personal Vietnam doesn’t come without a few infections.

From Russia, With Love & Antibiotics

1 Like

Puberaker. …damn crabs.