Don Jr Lied To Congress

Because his name is Donald Trump. Seriously.

2 Likes

He’s the only one who didn’t blindly follow in trump’s coddled footsteps by going to penn.

Does anyone in this “family” ever tell the truth?

I know you want this desperately not to be about the Trump family, their lies, crimes and fraud- but there it is- investigators are closing in. You picked a losing horse and can’t let go even though you can see that horse fall apart on the racetrack.

1 Like

Makes sense.

In the interest of fairness, this article now appears to have been mostly retracted.

Editor’s note: An earlier version of this report mischaracterized an answer Donald Trump Jr. gave to Senate investigators in 2017 about the prospective projects his family was negotiating with people in Moscow.

The story reported that Trump Jr.'s response — that negotiations on one project concluded by the end of 2014 — contrasted with the version of events as laid out in the guilty plea by Michael Cohen on Thursday. In fact, Trump Jr. and investigators were alluding to a different set of negotiations — not to a deal that Cohen was reportedly pursuing. Trump Jr. did acknowledge in his testimony that Cohen and another man were exploring a possible deal in Moscow in 2015 or 2016.

Trump Jr. did not address what Cohen has now admitted — that talks about such a deal continued at least into June 2016, longer than previously known and well into the presidential campaign.

NPR is usually better than this.

:point_up_2:

Party of Personal Responsibility

2 Likes

Nope

Hillary is way more honest than the Trumps. That’s the funny part.

I like how trump supporters are left to equating themselves to the “swamp”. Congrats.

I don’t care a bit. Trump was a private citizen during the campaign.

Amazing…

They’re going to very much care when fat donald and his band of grifters get kicked out of the WH.

Amazing that he was a private citizen?
Surely you have sense enough to know that.

It didn’t for Holder.

Running for president, lying about his business dealings in Moscow (building a large tower that only is possible with green lights from Kremlin) while Russia is hacking into the opposing party’s systems, and running social media campaigns in support if Trump. And you dont care. That is incredible. Add in Trump Tower meeting and Manaforts history you’re in for a world of hurt bud

Don’t forget money laundering. There’s a reason why Mueller hired money laundering experts.

1 Like

Did he build a large tower? Did he build a small tower? Did he build a medium sized tower?
Did he build any tower at all?
I’m in a world of hurt?
What involvement did I have in any of it?
Your posts are erratic and incoherent.

Since inauguration I have thought that it is money laundering that will bring him down.

The thing is… will we learn anything from that and actually beef up enforcement and go after the really rich people who are removing their wealth into hordes?

I’m not surprised that people that have preached about law and order no longer care about law and order. Heck, they dropped Christians Values even faster.

You already asked that. Business dealings are business dealings regardless if something eventually gets inked. We are talking about a candidate for PRESIDENT negotiating with a foreign adversary, LYING about it, while that foreign adversary is meddling in our election for Trump. This is hilarious. And yet sad. Unreal that this is being defended.