Don Jr Lied To Congress

It was so not serious that everyone felt the need to certainly disremember that it certainly wasn’t talked about in 2016.

1 Like

How do you know he lied to congress?
The article only says his testimony differs from Cohen’s.
Maybe Cohen’s lying.

He literally said he was certain that it wasn’t 2016. Your spin is weak.

So cohen lied about lying so he could face an even longer jail sentence…I mean its plausible but really stupid…

1 Like

Their shenanigans failed.

Success!

Ask and you shall receive…

That’s not what was said about Christine Ford.

But then again it’s common knowledge that memories get stronger as time goes on so it is a lot easier to remember to something that 30 years earlier than it is to remember something that happened a year prior…or something.

Yea who could forget a multi million $ tower project in Moscow

LOL!

10Individual1

I’m not sure how much will be left to takeover once it is all said and done. The State of New York will be picking at the Trump Organization for years, as the threads begin to unravel. The value of the Trump brand is already on a massive decline, and will likely only further decline. Leaving only foreign investment properties in nations controlled by ruthless dictator governments. Anything of value here in the States is but assured to no longer have the same market value as it did before he was exposed to the world as what many of us knew before he came down that golden escalator, with his paid actors cheering.

1 Like

One thing that will bring me joy is not having to see “Trump Links” every time I drive over the Whitestone Bridge.

Fun fact… Trump Links is in Ocasio-Cortez’s district.

1 Like

And somewhere is Tiffany smiling ear to ear

Do you have pictures of it? Where exactly is it located in Moscow?
When was the ground breaking?

So you dont care that trump lied about having negotiations in Russia to build a tower in Moscow, during the campaign? You guys seriously want to go down this road??

If Don Junior gets indicted, that’ll be the very moment Trump completely loses it.

Because he cares about him so much? Or because he definitely knows where all of the bodies are buried?

Who hasn’t lied to congress?? comey, clapper, hillary, strzok, christine crazey ford, avenatti, palmeiro??

Big deal!

trump’s still your president.

I wonder if he thought lying to Congress could never lead to jail time.

Surprising that Trump’s DOJ has not pressed perjury charges against any of them. Hell they even have a friendly AG at the helm. He should indict them for perjury any time right?

Are you saying they didn’t lie to congress??