DOJ Report Drops

Because Trump is deeply corrupt and enlists foreign governments to do his political bidding. So they need a counter narrative that accuses others of similar crimes as a way to get the spotlight off of him, no matter if there are logical holes in the narrative the size of a 747. I’m guessing the FBI will not be playing along.

Ooof.

1 Like

Oh boy. :rofl:

4 Likes

Deep STATE!

The levels of sheople bleating, or dripping, will glorious when Durham drops his report. Or whatever it is he’s doing.

Ms. Lindsey on Hannity last week:

“The first thing I want to say is: Be wary of the Washington Post and the New York Times reporting on what’s coming up with Horowitz. They’re trying to downplay it. I can tell you Attorney General Barr has every confidence in the world in Mr. Horowitz,” said Graham.

Don’t flip flop, hon.

5 Likes

Except that he did, as usual, batting 0.000 :rofl:

2 Likes

I want to know about the Ivanka and Steele thing

1 Like

Ouch! That’s going to leave a mark

2 Likes

I want to know why Trump is a Russian patsy.

4 Likes

Speaking of the Russian patsy…

I cant wait for your response…its gonna be so much fun

2 Likes

Cant wait for Hannitys take on this.

No amount of parsing can escape the jaws of reality on this one. :wink:

1 Like

There’s always another conspiracy tentacle.

1 Like

Now I’ve got to rush home so I can witness the epic frog march of James Comey as he is arrested and taken to jail. Guess I’m going to have to watch Fox News - CNN will probably just try to cover up the arrest…

3 Likes

They’re parroting what they think Durham has said about the report.

1 Like

After years of waiting, months of expectations, chomping at the bit. saying just wait. Another big nothing burger.

Why bother with investigations, special counsel, DOJ or FBI. They all skate.

You can thank fat donald for leading you on.

That’s on you for believing it.

5 Likes