DOJ Formally Acknowledges Trump Lied to Congress

Projection.
I met enough Muslims in Turkey … some Turks and some Arabs … to know that their skin is not always “brown”. So if one of them was radicalized by a violent Islamicist group, he or she might be a terrorist with skin no darker than my own… which is somewhat olive from my Greek ancestry.

In fact right after 911, with my super short hair and olive skin, I was a frequent target of airport searches and patdowns. (maybe I should team up with some lib and add my stories of WWO - walking while olive - and FWO - flying while olive - to their data base of outrages)

This projection will not serve you well.

Should we really expect more out of the president of the United States? The lying is as bad as it has ever been. Obama was probably worse.

The latter a much more probable scenario. still waiting for those 1000’s of Muslims who celebrated 9/11 in Jersey.

Allan

He was talking in past tense with remains from North Korea after which you kindly explained that verb tense is irrelevant to Trump.

I’m sorry. The prejudice against Muslims is far greater than I made it out to be. I was using “brown” to represent “otherness”. I understand completely that you can’t hide your ethnicity simply because your skin color might look “white” or in your case “olive”.

:laughing:

No doubt all DEEP STATE operatives.

:laughing:

Every human being alive has an “otherness detector” built in to their DNA. It is how we survive. It’s a flag. We then use our own judgement, developed through education and experience, to respond to that flag.

Some people’s flag is suppressed or they have been trained by their indoctrination to ignore it. For example. Note that Daniel Pearl didn’t survive his last journalistic interview gig. His flag was suppressed by the indoctrination he likely received as a journalist.

Do we?? Some people think a terrorist is “a guy who lives in my neighborhood” who you just happened to launch your political career in their living room.

1 Like

Ha! Good point.
OBAMA…Hardly knew the guy!

Hahahahahahaha…
Libs are so gullible.

From the article:

“It isn’t every day that the U.S. Department of Justice acknowledges formally that the President of the United States lied in a speech to Congress. But that’s how I read a letter I received a few days ago from the department’s Office of Information Policy in connection with one of my Freedom of Information Act suits against the department.”

The DOJ acknowledged nothing resembling the claim in the subject of this thread. The sentence in bold says it all. It is simply the opinion of a Trump-hater.

If you are expecting that Trump speaks according to some algorithm, he does not.

If you dont have your Trump decoder ring on, you might be out of luck.

Exactly. He went to all that trouble and came back with literally nothing. What a duffus!

Right. Trump is his own man which means he doesn’t care about the meaning of words or tenses or anything like that. It makes it easier for the hive mind to tell the drones what he said since you no longer have to listen and think for yourself.

Wouldn’t exactly call it nothing. We have the beginnings of another Trump bashing thread. There’s still that! :popcorn:

1 Like

Don’t be angry. The thing that you need to learn to do is to be patient. WAIT after Trump says something.

I tried to tell you this before. Trump uses his speaking and his tweets to figure out what he believes is true. He says something. Then he asks himself “Did I say what I wanted to say?” If the answer is no, you will hear him make some changes and say it again.

He’s not a ■■■■■■■ lawyer… thank God.

Thank you for doing the required reading. Note to the chuckleheads who didn’t: He even hilighted it for you.

1 Like

Yes, the terrorism that occurred in countries outside the US was mostly done by people other than US citizens. That however isn’t what Trump said

NSD had provided data on international terrorism prosecutions only, not domestic ones.

And victims of TDS got a fix too.

Don’t want them trotting out Maxine … which they do when they are short on outrage.

Not angry. Just trying to learn how the brains of Trump supporters work. You’ve decided to abandon logic, causality and now grammar.

Trump lied? I’m shocked, I tell you - ahocked!!

Ok, not really.

In other news, I hear water is wet.