DOJ creates special unit to target ‘domestic terrorism’

Now if Trump were to come back into office with a ready made domestic terrorist task force, and put his own people in charge, that is what these same people would consider a five alarm fire.
Harry Reid and his antics taught Democrats nothing, either in Congress or the executive.

3 Likes

Meanwhile in cites across America 100’s of black and brown Americans have been killed and injured!

1 Like

Seriously?

1 Like

Also… Seriously?

1 Like

Yep… Agreed.

Hence my statement that never fear it will be used against the “left”

1 Like

Then you might want to join us in opposing it now. Or else many will cheer it on and ask for even worse when the worm turns.

3 Likes

I don’t think that it is a good idea.

The existing law enforcement apparatus is sufficient.

Ok, no whining later.

2 Likes

Trust me… there won’t be

Conservative random response generator

2 Likes

Trying to federalize elections…

A disaster attorney general who sicks the Justice Department on concerned parents…

The disaster being created by Soros district attorney’s during the crime wave we are experiencing…

A President who demands that we take medical treatments based simply on his decision to mandate…

Left Leaning big tech censoring free speech…

Libs in New York just gave the vote to illegals…

Shall I keep going?

5 Likes

Hardly. What exactly do you think is going to happen one Cons have all been rounded up for their political views?

You’re gonna want to keep that stuff to yourself, if you know what’s good for you.

Elon Musk will fire them into the Sun?

I kinda get the feeling Musk’ll be camp bound as well.

Domestic terrorism outfit will put his name on the list for anti Democratic activities?

At the very least

Sure.

That’s not nice😄

Yes…you didn’t mention the southern border disaster or the stealing of money that was allocated for COVID that Biden is spending on illegal aliens. Now there’s a shortage of tests for American citizens.

2 Likes