DOJ creates special unit to target ‘domestic terrorism’

The question is whom will it sound like to Garland and the Biden administration? You know, that moderate Supreme Court nominee who considers people being disruptive at school board meetings to be subject to spying upon as domestic terrorists.

3 Likes

Random Response Generator

Response #7

3 Likes

You’re…you’re scaring me bro. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

He is not being asked to,resign over conflicts of interest. He is being asked to resign because of his conspiracy (yes, sometimes they are conspiracies) to prepare an administration letter calling for the use of federal anti terrorist methods to go after parents who misbehave at school board meetings, and to have members of the national school board organization to present that letter as if it were theirs.
Think of the police faking a 911 call to excuse breaking into a house.

4 Likes

Oh no… the GOP now has deep concerns?

man… that ship sailed a while ago.

The bar of scandal to get a cabinet secretary to resign has been demolished.

1 Like

Garland is an embarrassment…thank God that guy never made the Supreme Court.

4 Likes

Protesters Tommy?

You mean the rioters that were trying to burn down federal bldgs in leftwing city’s accross the country??

3 Likes

Yeah those protesters…the arsonists and attempted murderers.

4 Likes

No…same tactic they been doing as long as I can remember.

1 Like

Libs know it’s the truth…in fact they highly encourage using FBI, IRS and Homeland security against their political enemies. It’s who they are.

4 Likes

They were mostly peaceful…just few of em got out of hand.

2 Likes

I sincerely find the American left today to be the single greatest threat to the American Republic and our civil society In our nation right now. They are power hungry authoritarians who spend a massive amount of time, money, and legislative effort accusing us of all the things they do on a routine basis.

6 Likes

When the “American Left” operates under the legal fiction that the Vice President can unilaterally reject electors and declare who the President is, then get back to me on who is a threat to the Republic.

5 Likes

There is no asserted “conspiracy”. It is being done in the open and before our very eyes.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their most formidable domestic enemy.

3 Likes

And you were the same ones decrying that, right?

2 Likes

Sure. It hasn’t yet… you’d think there was enough looting and burning and destruction over the past couple years to warrant that, but that was just cheered on here and in the media.

2 Likes

That’s a real conspiracy you have going there. Tell me more.

2 Likes

To he honest the smartest guy in the room class is looking dumber and more out of touch every day.

5 Likes

He’s a dem. Nothing will happen to him. He’s bulletproof.

1 Like

Simply believing that government interaction is a good thing is not being “power hungry authoritarians”.