Dog faced pony soldier biden

Right and that’s not what you’re doing with TDS. LOL.

I have not heard of that before. I think someone is parroting what one heard about Trump. Do liberals ever think of something original?

Not to mention these are the same guys who “invented” BDS – Bush Derangement Syndrome – and rode that diagnosis for 8 years.

So you believe Biden’s racially charged remark was the interviewer’s fault? That is interesting. Maybe not realistic, but interesting.

I am not sure if you are right about that. But, I guess it is your story and you will stick by it.

Correct. It’s not. Falsely claiming for three years that the president conspired with Russia to tamper with our election system is a clear example of TDS. Do you need more examples? TDS is based on lies and hysteria.

1 Like

What is your point Tommy

You got that right @altair1013

Nope. We struggle posting original stupid stuff so resort to parroting conservatives. We’re just not as good at it.

You may have something. The whole Russian collusion fiasco was a Hillary Clinton disinformation campaign to throw an election.

We had to put up with Russian collusion parroting for years.

My point is that Charlamagne is always being a “wise guy” and that’s the most polite way to put it.

Uh huh. It wasn’t just a repurposing of BDS or ODS. It was a totally original thought based on new information. Lol. Whatever.

1 Like

You not sure if you remember Bush Derangement Syndrome?

I guess that’s your story.

Do you say he baited weak Joe into saying that? If Weak Joe is easily manipulated he should not be on the Dem ticket of President of the United States.

See you are parroting. How can we have a discussion?

I ain’t buying what you are selling, Tommy.

Why did we have to put up with the whole Russian collusion fiasco which was a Hillary Clinton disinformation campaign to throw an election for over three years, wasted money, go through the impeachment process by the House, put up with Sack of Schiff for years exaggerating what he knew (obviously he knows Jack ■■■■ )

You claim to have not heard of BDS so what is there to discuss? Whether or not there was such a thing as BDS? That’s not worthy of a discussion.

Then go someplace else. Reminds me of the gnats in Savannah.

I forgot all about the “poor kids just as smart as white kids” and “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent”.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::point_up:

2 Likes