Does the Speaker Have the 216 Votes?

I’m asking you… Did the Obama administration ever withhold aid?

The Ukraine buckled like Ikea furniture at a Gastric Bypass information seminar with a free lunch.

:chair:

Yes.

Yes.

Yes. For 6 hours until Biden got quo.

1 Like

ROFL.

He…in conjunction with the EU, IMF, and several business groups, said “Do broad-based cleanup of corruption. Start with a prosecutor who took bribes to tip off companies within Ukraine that torpedoed investigations costing the West tens of millions of dollars”.

Trump said "Announce you’re looking into a stupid QAnon conspiracy that the DNC server is in the Ukraine and tell everybody Joe Biden’s a bad guy. Don’t go through channels…go to my personal attorney. He’s working with some really upstanding Ukrainian citizens…he’s way cool, way cooler than that witch ambassador I fired because she wouldn’t hang my picture in the embassy "

Of course, to you these are one and the same. I get that.

Biden was capitalized twice as well as Trump. 400MM vs 1B.

Did that make the difference?

:boxing_glove:

No.

Why would it?

Another difference…Biden was talking about a loan guarantee, not direct aid.

In the statute under which that guarantee was granted, Congress gave Obama the power to control whether that went through or not, unlike Trump, who did not have the power to stop aid to the Ukraine without informing Congress.

Not being involved in something that is none of our business.

1 Like

Trump gave them the aid, just not on your time schedule.
Did Biden ever threaten to withhold economic support if they didn’t make the internal political changes he demanded…while his son was being paid by a corrupt Ukrainian energy company?

What changed from the time the aid was approved till September 11th? Did the delay require congress to have to extend the time the aid was availanle for appropriation?

So, if all that is true, we are talking about Trump being impeached because he did not timely inform Congress of something they found out about shortly anyway?
Lets throw jay walking into the impeachment.

1 Like

It really is a shame the old forum is gone

Sigh…is this going to be the tactics from now on?

Because they’re getting tiresome.

Take a little break and recharge.

That usually helps.

I am sure there will be some better news for you soon.

:couch_and_lamp:

Stalking huh.

I didn’t know it…ok…I guess we have another one who knows more about myself than myself…

I’m fine but thanks for your concern.

I’m getting used to Groundhog Day responses but I’ll still call them out from time to time!

I was addressing my friend’s funny, you were initiating a conversation with me, as always. hUh… :wink: