Does the American Flag trigger the left?

truth

1 Like

Does the American Flag trigger the left?

Everything triggers the left.

1 Like

Yes it does trigger a lot of the far left.

I wonder why all the immigrants still want to move here if we are such a horrible racist regressive country :thinking:

1 Like

I think that we have to stop politicizing this mob violence. There were folks arrested from both far left and far right groups that were out to burn and slash. These folks are a problem and I hope that they are all arrested for their deeds.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha. Out of toilet paper? Thanks Obama.

3 Likes

Lol, good one! Holding up your guy as the Messiah is what YOU guys do:

1 Like

I think that the “far left” wrecking monuments is good. Why do you want them arrested for their deeds?

I won’t lose any sleep over the monuments to the CSA. They needed to come down decades ago.

But statues of American founding fathers? Like threatening to tear down statues of Jefferson?

Dude, he raped his slave. Who cares about him?

I think he is lying. I think it was ordered taken down the people making the order do not like the flag.

Why?
…

Uh, the Declaration of Independence and the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen (which he co-wrote with Lafayette) ring a bell? Two of the most important documents in the history of human rights and civilization? One of the most important men in the development of republicanism?

I’m not saying the guy was clean. He was a slave owner and by the context of his relationship with Sally Hemings, a rapist, and that alone makes him hard to admire for me, a half black man.

But his work has inspired generations of men who fought for the equality of all men. And his ideological writings gave them purpose.

No one is clean. No one is perfect. Some are worse than others.

But it is possible to separate the good ideology from the personal villainy of historical figures.

3 Likes

The self evident rights of all men should be protected from infringement by the state, no matter how small and local.

No, it wasn’t a disaster. It did exactly what it was designed to do.

What is self evident to a yankee is not self evident to me.

These goofballs took an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. By ordering the flag to come down in the name of “safety” they have violated that oath. They should order Old Glory to be replaced with the white flag.

The right to bear arms and the right to freedom of speech? The right against search and seizure without due process?

Those seem pretty universal to me.

They don’t to yankees and the cancel culture. What’s the point of splitting it if rules are going to be imposed?

We have fundamental philosophical differences. Irreconcilable.

Think about it.