Does NBA photographer who has been fired for posting up an Kamala Harris meme deserve a 2nd chance?

Yeah…caught that too.

1 Like

People say it in public all the time, today, with the only repercussion being grammy’s and platinum albums.

Where it’s all headed?

What do you fear? A world where employees can’t act a fool while representing their company?

I fear a day I can’t fire this jack wagon

Malware and Nigerian email scams will take care of the olds being able to say much for very long.

If you wish to know my musings on where it’s headed, read the posts I have already written in this thread.

This firing is just another example of the strategy the democrats have chosen.

There will be no criticism of Kamala Harris permitted in this campaign. Or after it. Not by white men anyway.

The Trump campaign needs to take note.

And yet, somehow my old mom is still on Facebook plugging away and nobody can fire her for it. Maybe she has a son who is computer literate.

I have no idea. I do know he was contracted to the Rockets, which is a men’s team.

Basketball died when Larry Bird retired.

1 Like

Nice analysis.

Oh the irony.

Inciting?

Nah, it’s no big conspiracy. I would think free marketeers would recognize the free market doing its thing.

Guy who isn’t even an employee says offensive things on social media. Contract cancelled.

Behold, the Invisible Hand! Markets self regulating. It’s a beautiful thing, well except for the guy who got punched by that invisible hand.

He can regroup and come back a better person, or hey he can always try his hand at being a hockey photographer.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have fired any of mine for doing it the first time.

Depends on exposure and blowback.

great post

1 Like

You make a good point in the last sentence. The next jack wagon is where it’s all headed.

You think you could fire a black man for calling a white candidate that on the first go? Be honest.

Hearing any calls for record labels to start dropping rappers who use it?

No, it’s not a conspiracy. It’s a strategy.

“A better person”? :rofl:

How so, sneak?

AKA outrage!