Does God want us to judge him?

Does God want us to judge him?

I think that God wants us to judge him. We are to emulate Jesus. Jesus judged God and found him wanting.

Upon taking the judgement seat, Jesus indicated that it was time to retire Yahweh. Jesus saw Yahweh as no longer fit to rule over or judge man. Man had in essence graduated to his rightful place as the judge of all the Gods.

Christians, who are told by their own scriptures to judge righteously, are not doing so when it comes to Yahweh.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Yahweh is quite a vile God. It is no wonder that Yahweh does not show his face around Christians. They would kill him. Jesus did say that he came to bring War. Perhaps he meant war against God, which would be following Jewish tradition.

If God wants us to judge him, why do most Christians not judge God in a righteous and moral manner?

Place no God above me, means that God wants us to judge all the Gods, including himself, to insure he is the best of the best. How else could we know that Yahweh was the best God to follow?

Do you agree, or are we not supposed to judge God?

Regards
DL

Judging God would mean judging yourself.

God is you. You’re just not God.

1 Like

You ignore the law of the excluded middle.

Quite a way to start a chat.

If I am not God, then who is your God?

Regards
DL

My God is Existence, and I exist. We are one in the same, living a life of imperfection to combat the loneliness of perfection.

SixFoot

Regards
DL

Since i view god as a fiction, i kinda jusge based on that.

I suspect the OP is right there with ya

We are not worthy to judge cthulhu.

Probably best to work on coming to know and understand God first.

God spoke to me he said yes

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2. For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Since God judges us that means we can judge him.

He leads you down the path of righteousness for his namesake… Psalm 23…

If you see Christianity as doing harm to society at large, you kind of deny yourself the right to criticize if you do not play in the theists ball park and use his ball.

Do you see the mainstream homophobic and misogynous religions as more good or more evil?

Regards
DL

Not quite. I am a Gnostic Christian, but if you meant without a supernatural belief, I am guilty as charged.

I have not let my mind go into intellectual dissonance.

Regards
DL

Did you used to go by One Male on the old board?

That is a judgement call on God, which shows your statement as a contradiction in and of itself.

Rather thoughtless of you.

Regards
DL

Sure, based on your judgement of what is said of him.

Judging and understanding are close to synonymous or at least go hand in glove.

Regards
DL

Good. In this case, he is as bright as I am.

Strange how he is so immorally stupid in other cases.

Regards
DL

IOW, judge but remember the Golden Rule and or that reciprocity is fair play.

Right?

Regards
DL