Does Giuliani have dementia?

That too. :slight_smile:

Does all that evidence he gathered during the Mueller hoax have you worried?:rofl:

What evidence? How about some examples.

Everyone crying about Rudy exposing the DNC Ukraine scandal is your proof. Rudy had every right to go to the Ukraine during the Mueller hoax because he was the Presidents Lawyer!

He follows lots of QAnon types and other conspiracy mongers.

2 Likes

Could be alcohol related dementia.

Wet brain.

1 Like

Yes. And some more words to get more than five.

So do CNN watchers. So what? Do you think your fantasies are the only one’svthat should published. Against free speech much?

1 Like

Not being able to discern whether oranges or origins is the correct word to use would indicate that there may be a problem. Slurring of words such as United States would again give one pause for thought. No I am not a doctor which is why I would recommend that the person consults a doctor.

How do you know that “CNN watchers” do that? Would be surprised if you can prove it.

How about the date the investigation(s) will be finished?

Calling something a hoax over and over doesn’t make it so.

He also doesn’t seem to understand much about free speech.

The investigation into the investigators will clear that up for us.

The one that will be released the day after the 12th of never; is that the one you are referring to?

3 Likes

Narcissistic personality disorder helps to explain Trump’s irrational behavior, but does not excuse it in any way.

1 Like

It has to end eventually.

And it will end with a whimper, just like the investigation into Hillary’s emails.

1 Like

I’m beginning to lose faith that Hildwag is never going to Gitmo. :worried:

2 Likes

70+ years on this earth without ever learning to give a ■■■■ about anything but himself and money. What a sad life.

1 Like