Does "follow the money" explain the push for COVID vaccinations for children?

What’s the acceptable number of “extremely rare bad cases” in children.

Yes, I forget that so many people have hang-ups about mentioning Xi-who-must-not-be-named.

Here is a quote from NBC-CIA that says the same thing. Of course, the headline has little to do with the actual situation, which gets buried in the article.

. . . a lot of kids test positive for Covid without necessarily showing symptoms or getting sick.

“We test anybody who’s admitted to the hospital for whatever reason to see whether or not they have Covid, and we’re definitely seeing an increase in cases. However, we’re really not seeing an increase in children who are hospitalized for Covid or in the intensive care unit for Covid,” Offit said.

No it isn’t but your sheople troughs have fed you that it is and look at u, you’re regurgibleating. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

…from negative reactions to the vaccine? Good question, what is acceptable to libs?

Yes, how many children need get serious health problems or die from unnecessary vaccinations?

The main benefit for vaccines is for the elderly. Here is a summary for the fatality risk based on earlier variants circulating in 2020:

The fatality rate is about 10% of the cases above age 85.
At 65 it is lower by a factor of 10.
At 40 it is lower by a factor of 100.
At 25 it is lower by a factor of 1000.
At 10 it is lower by a factor of 10000.

The risks with Omicron are far lower. Why force children to get a risky vaccination against a cold?

4 Likes

Profit, liability, and in my opinion it decreases fertility. Start that while they’re young.

It’s not a hangup, I have no problems discussing the origins of the virus, but when an “article” refers to it as the Chinese virus I know I’m dealing with a propagandist and not a trustworthy news source, doubly so when they feel the need to remind the reader that China is run by a communist party. Tripley so when the byline is a fictional character.

the ■■■■ ?

I agree, that is a misleading headline.

But even if they are having mostly mild cases that don’t require hospitalization doesn’t mean its not a concern since they can still help spread it and there are threats of long covid and MIS-C. The benefits of the vaccine in children outweigh its risks.

Why are you accusing me of “regurgibleating” when you just regurgibleated a whole video?

Is this doctor, scientist who exposed Omicron to the world, a fake journalist feeding you their narrative or an expert in her field, teaching you something? You see, I have to rest my case speaking to someone who now…doesn’t know the difference? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Lol, we’re both getting information from doctors and researchers filtered through the news media. For example your video was from the Telegraph.

Why do you think that the statement of one doctor back in late November, even if she is the first to bring attention to this new variant, is more authoritative then the statements from many doctors all over the globe several weeks later? That’s completely illogical. Clearly observations on larger data sets are likely to be more accurate then those on preliminary small data sets.

But you trust Coetzee, less stick with her.

Awesome, sounds mostly positive. Also sounds like people should get vaccinated.

And more news (based on reports and statements from doctors and researchers, not “fake journalists” like Tyler Durden) I’m seeing recently is showing that it most likely is more mild. Hopefully this will be the variant that finally knocks this thing down to a seasonal flu, so to speak.

Long story short, don’t act like a hypocritical jerk to your fellow posters and accuse them of “regurgibleating” when you’re doing the exact same thing. I’m sure you’re a nice person in real life and it would be cool to see that reflected in your online persona.

You see, I have to rest my case speaking to someone who now…doesn’t know the difference?

Why are you bolding the D? What does this have to do with Democrats and Republicans?

Is it? If I have two months of experience with a new variant, how it’s effecting people, what the symptoms are, what’s helping, what’s not and another doctor of equivalent knowledge but not the same length of experience, which one will be the most knowledgeable from a probability standpoint?

Logic is how I cruise through life.

What is the fatality rate of the vaccine? If less than that of the disease, does it not make sense to get the vaccine? My kids get flu shots but the death rate for flu isn’t great.
My son had Covid about a year ago and for him it was worse than any flu or cold. He wanted to get the shots.
That said, if you aren’t old and have other issues then, like flu, it’s a personal risk choice. Actually, it’s still a personal risk choice even if you are old and have other issues…but the answer is obvious in that case

Obviously the doctors who have more experience dealing with Omicron, which is why it’s weird that you are arguing the opposite. The Telegraph video is from Nov 28. Coetzee discovered the new variant only a few days earlier, maybe a week… not two months. So why would you think the observations of a single doctor made shortly after the variant was discovered would trump numerous and much more recent observations made by doctors and researchers all over the globe who have access to a much larger data set? According to the interview with Coetzee I shared which is from mid Dec, she had seen 70 omicron patients.

The fact that her early assessment seems to be playing out is great news… but it doesn’t negate the fact that the larger your dataset the more accurate your conclusions will be nor does it mean the assessments from earlier this month (the basis of my initial statement you took issue with) that it was looking more mild but more research and data was needed to say for sure were invalid at the time they were made.

We both should be on the same side here. We both want/hope that omicron will lead to less severe illnesses and its very nice that its seeming that way.

2 Likes

K

Good talk.

The fatality rate for COVID is 10000 times less for a 10-year-old than for an 85-year-old. Obesity, diabetes and other conditions are also risk factors.

The risk of heart inflammation from the vaccine appears to be highest for young males.

What makes sense for an 85-year-old granny may not make sense for her healthy 10-year-old grandson.

The US has had no problem with sacrificing its young men in the past. This time it will be by forced vaccinations instead of forced military service. The liability laws are basically taking billions from the young and their families and giving it to the vaccine manufacturers.

1 Like

the ■■■■ ?

Yes, NBC has all the appearances of being a quasi-official propaganda outlet for the CIA. They make little attempt to hide the obvious connections, and it is no accident that the few journalists and news outlets to report on the obvious connections are located outside the US. As Chuck Shumer says, the intel agencies can get back at you “six ways from Sunday”.

I agree, that is a misleading headline.

But even if they are having mostly mild cases that don’t require hospitalization doesn’t mean its not a concern since they can still help spread it and there are threats of long covid and MIS-C. The benefits of the vaccine in children outweigh its risks.

Pfizer never conducted trials on children under 12 years of age. Millions of kids who are being forced to get the vaccines are their guinea pigs.

A related liability issue is Pfizer’s withholding of FDA-approved vaccines from the market. Pfizer is the only vaccine with FDA approval, but they continue to sell an older formulation under the Emergency Use Authorization. This approach reduces their liability, while at the same time the Biden Administration can use the FDA approval as a pretext to ram the vaccines into the arms of American workers and soldiers.

Using FDA approval on an unavailable vaccine to mandate unapproved and untested vaccines: A win-win for Big Pharma!

1 Like

Is the vaccination a bigger risk than COVID?

Do the vaccine risks outweigh the COVID risks? If not then that means kids lives are worth political points.

For children, I would say yes. That is especially true given the dominance mild Omicron variant and the lack of safety data for children under 12.

In my opinion, those pushing mandates for children are responsible for every injury or death related to the mandated vaccines.

Expect more testimony like this in coming months.

3 Likes