Does congress have the right to Trump's tax records?

Anonymous reports and heresay don’t really constitute evidence.

Which is why no agency has ever stated there is any.

^surrender accepted

1 Like

I realize that Comey knew it was gross negligence and when he found that is the standard that made it illegal, he allowed Strzok to change it…so that Lynch could say she left it all up to the FBI (Strzok)

Right. All those Congress people releasing all that good conflict of interest lobbying money for public view.

That’s my whole point by why Nancy will never allow it to hit the floor. It is all political theater.

If it’s such a good idea, why won’t the republicans propose it?

2 Likes

Reminds me of the phrases “military intelligence” and “jumbo shrimp”

1 Like

President Trump and the Republicans have been running the DOJ for now over 26 months. Comey has been gone from the FBI for over 22 months. However, Hillary has not been indicted during any of that time.

and… /thread

Fat Donald’s IRS commissioner literally quivering in fear as he is grilled by Representative Mike Quigley over the release of Fat Donald’s tax returns.

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1115716726979735552

He was tap dancing like Ben Vereen.

Just some of the times that Fat Donald stated he would release his tax returns.

Oh well, the bitch doesn’t have a say in it now - the House will get them.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1115301502854283264

If you are going to insult the military, you might want to find a different forum. Your host is a huge supporter.

No.

They have a high confidence in the Russians being the culprits. They haven’t produced the proof of it. They never even looked at the server itself.

No you didn’t

You proved that Business Insider doesn’t know the difference between proof and opinion.

M

Sorry.

They never exerted Executive Privilege. That is an actual formal process and they never did it. Didn’t have to, as Mueller was satisfied with getting written answers.

They DID answer all the questions that Mueller wanted answered. They just did it in writing instead of in person.

M

If you think that is insulting the military, you don’t understand it.

1 Like

NO.

I read it and it’s in there.

READ IT before calling me a liar.

M

Sorry, but OTHER prosecutors were quick to say that Comey was WRONG about what a “reasonable” prosecutor would do.

What Comey said was simply his opinion - not law.

M

You read it? Just a bit ago you said you didn’t read it.

Can you produce something that backs your statement up or not?

I read it.

I don’t have the time to RE-READ IT for you to find the relevant quotes.

I GAVE you the proof that backs up my statement.

READ IT.

M