Does anyone else think Ben Sasse might challenge Trump in 2020?

Duly noted.

Fortunately Donald is uniting Americans like no other president in history. Soon the lib mob and their establishment Republican toadies will fall before him like so many saplings before the hardened steel axe of a mighty lumberjack.

If only that hag witch lying murderess Crooked Hillary would run again. It would all but ensure Donald’s complete and total domination of our federal government, and therefore the salvation of our nation.

Sasse, nor anyone else, will primary Trump. The GOP is all-in on Trumpism and won’t risk any sort of fracture or disruption. At this point it’s merely waiting to see who the Democrats run against him.

Dems aren’t working to win this next election and it’s just that simple. The truth is…they are doing everything right to lose it. The Kavanaugh debacle was pure looney tunes. Trump is out “stumping”(lumberjack style):grin: harder than we’ve ever seen anybody do and it’s probably going to pay strong political dividends in a couple of weeks.

If anyone is capable of branching out and leafing the Democrat lib mob in the dust, it’s Donald. That beautiful man rips out anti-Americanism at the roots, leaving libs barking in impotence as he mulches them into fertilizer with Brawny-sized hands and a Mighty Chainsaw of Freeberty.

Patriotic citizens of Trumpistan have nothing to fear - Donald has planted the seed for conservatism to bloom and grow for generations to come. Silly libs are simply out-thought, out-classed, and out-muscled.

4 Likes

Maybe if Ben Sasse would challenge Trump in 2018 and 2019 then I might give a ■■■■ about what he has to say. He’s a rubber stamp GOP vote, so he can go ■■■■ himself. Him, Corker, Collins, Flake, all of the conservatives with a “conscience” can get bent until they find their spines when it comes to voting.

well it would just be a fun election

Re-runs of Donald’s best moments are always welcome. Sure, some might say it’s his tweets, or his dismantling of the establishment GOP in the 2016 primary, or his Personal Tours of Vietnam, but honestly nothing will ever top his destruction of the hag witch lib mob Fifth Column cheese eating Crooked Hillary. Greatest landslide in the history of American politics, probably the world. :us:

1 Like

That…was beautifully funny. Well done.

cheese eating? lol

who has a better base? right. thanks

Does anyone have a stronger, intelligenter, patrioticer base than Donald? I THINK NOT lol right thanks you’re welcome.

1 Like

i am not the only one seriously realizing Hillary matters for 2020. If you dont want seriously to go there i understand

Donald will use eleventy dimensional cunning to compel her to run again, and like the fools they are the free-cheese lib mob will nominate her. 2020 is going to be so epic - the final destruction of the lib mob and their lying hag witch. She is the Voldemort to Donald’s Harry Potter.

1 Like

alright well your inability to respond with rational responses is noted.

you are not completely without hope, you know. there’s lots of anger out there

Are you suggesting that a second defeat of the hag witch lib mob Crooked Hillary at the hands of Donald would not be epic? Were we not just agreeing that it would be the most fun thing politically in probably the history of ever?

I doubt your loyalty to the cause, sir.

1 Like

who said it would be a defeat?

Now I really doubt your Trumpism cred. Donald would never lose to the hag witch lib mob Queen. He beat her like a rented mule in 2016, and would again in 2020.

I don’t know about Sasse, but keep your eye on Nikki Haley.

nikki’s too good to run for sewer president