Do you trust The Whitehouse and big tech to control "disinformation?"

In my opinion, this is far from a laughing matter.

2 Likes

What do you propose be done about it other than laughing? That ship already sailed several years ago and most of the populace seems to be perfectly fine with it. We had a good run.

Some of us had a better run than others. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I already answered thatā€¦itā€™s left to the listener to discern what is and what isnā€™t disinformation for themselves.

1 Like

To be blunt: I donā€™t trust the government for anything. It is unworthy of trust since it does not honor the Law that permits it to exist but operates as Arbitrary government.

As for big tech they have been pushing espionage espionage devices called things like Siri or Alexa or Ring on the public for some years now.

4 Likes

Did you put yes or no for whether or not you trust them. Because that was the question.

The White House and its allies are the main source of disinformation!

2 Likes

Smart. There is no evidence that any government official has any more integrity than your average used car salesman. Zero.

Sure sure. What does that have to do with the Government following the Constitution exactly?

If only there were a way to set up a poll so that you could see how people answered. Oh wait. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, and no reason to put the word disinformation in quotation marks.

Itā€™s real and alive on the internet.

Allan

Like what. Making sure every citizen is vaccinated.

Oh the horrors.

Allan

Is there a way? And youā€™re choosing to be a smart ass instead of pointing it out?
Secondly. You didnā€™t answer my question.

Yes there is.

Example:

The idea of a Wuhan lab leak was censored by big tech for about a year. Supported by democrats. It was not disinformation. Saying so was a liberal lie.

Get it now?

1 Like

No. Not like that. They donā€™t have that authority. More like this.

The idea of a Wuhan lab leak was censored by big tech for about a year. Supported by democrats. It was not disinformation. Saying so was a liberal lie.

I really think a lot of you were born in the wrong century.

If you really want to to go where the states were the primary source of governanceā€¦you really need to go back to the 19th century.

That ship sailed long agoā€¦

Because I donā€™t want to be censored? I think a lot of you were born in the wrong country. Maybe China would be more to your liking?

1 Like

As soon as the next republican president is elected the same would vote ā€œHell Noā€ on the poll.

2 Likes

I would actually trust a used car salesman before I would the government.

Funny I heard about itā€¦they donā€™t know where the virus started and prolly never will.

It will always be a riddle.

Allan