Do you STILL think the President is doing a lousy job on the border?

Of course you do. But the stats show otherwise. Border crashers have been reduced bigly. Up to 94 percent in some cases. Illegals are now being turned away because they lack proper documentation. Imagine that! Mexico is now defending our border, by taking a stand on their southern border. Yet another spectacular achievement by this President. :+1::us:

1 Like

But, but…have they even committed felonies?

Was illegal immigration going up or down from Obama to Trump?

Look it up. Which Trump policy do you believe actually increased illegal crossings? Anything come to mind?

The man is shameless. He will sell his soul for a few votes. How many innocent Americans are killed each year by drunk invaders?

2 Likes

That wasn’t an answer to the question posed.

1 Like

No one is required to answer questions posed by other posters, don’t you agree?

Okay. How about this. Illegals were swarming the border when Trump took office. Here’s my question. Has Trump’s policies made that better? Or Worse?

Can’t hardly expect people to provide an answer to ones own questions when you refuse to do the same to others.

How about you answer PurpnGold’s question first, then I’ll address yours.

Going up. Then the President instituted polices that made our border stronger. Not weaker. Has Trump’s polices made that better or worse? The Latin times say’s that the Trump policies have drastically reduced border crashers. Do you agree?

Going up. Then the President instituted polices that made our border stronger. Not weaker. Has Trump’s polices made that better or worse? The Latin times say’s that the Trump policies have drastically reduced border crashers. Do you agree?

Ok. I’ll answer that since no one else is willing to do so. Obviously the blocking of illegals from staying in the country and disappearing while supposedly waiting for a hearing is going to keep more illegals out than the sanctuary city policy of Hillary or the don’t deport policy of Biden would do.

Really? I did. Where did you go?

Well you were incorrect in your answer.

As to your question, sure border crossings have gone down, but they were already on a downward trend as it was.

The Latin times cites the “remain in Mexico” policy as a huge contributing factor. What do you think? Should that policy stay in affect or be rescinded?

Nah.

I saw an interview with a Guatamalan who was trying to cross the MEXICAN border on his way to the U.S. Mexico was deporting him. His quote: “What can I say, it’s damned hard to cross the border right now. It’s best just to stay home.”

Wonderful!!!

I’m not one who gets their pants in a bunch because of illegals, so I don’t care one way or the other.

This is the year 2020. Your graph only goes to 2017.

I saw an interview with a Guatamalan who was trying to cross the MEXICAN border on his way to the U.S. Mexico was deporting him. His quote: “What can I say, it’s damned hard to cross the border right now. It’s best just to stay home.”

What do you think?