Do you remember when Trump caved on Putin's demands to end sanctions over State Department objections?

I used to think it would be hard for us? :thinking:

1 Like

That’s pretty weak.

No, that was a couple of years ago.

Not me, the last thing I want is us going to war under a Republican. :rofl:

2 Likes

Not as weak as the MAGAs suddenly caring about being tough on Putin. Where were these people’s concerns over the last 4 years?

1 Like

Those paintings are only for confidential and anonymous buyers.

Nothing like hiding the payouts in full sight.

3 Likes

No, it’s weaker. Looks like opposite where you are for the next 4.

This is a sign that extending property taxes will fail.

So no pipeline for Canada our allies, jobs lost yet the scourge for the past four years Russia gets Biden’s backing leaving the Ukrainian president scrambling for answers. It seems like it’s a big deal for the Ukraine.

“This is a weapon, a real weapon … in the hands of the Russian Federation,” he said. “It is not very understandable … that the bullets to this weapon can possibly be provided by such a great country as the United States.” Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky

The question I had for four years. where there was outrage over a few Twitter postings by Russia. Where the President even talking to Putin without a chaperon was seen as a dangerous act (Helsinki).

the european congress vote to stop pipeline construction was 568-50

even they don’t want it.

our concerns were being dealt with by a president who didn’t gift putin a pipeline

1 Like

LOL no he just let Russia hack our airlines the day they met! Then gave Putin a sheet of paper of 16 places not to hack and Putin thanked him for the pipeline. This makes Helsinki look like child’s play. 3 major industries have been hacked by Russia in a 3 month span and Biden has done nothing but rewarded Russia a pipeline for their efforts of trying to destroy our economy. I never thought anyone could be worst than Carter! Biden takes the cake!

Biden makes Helsinki look like child’s play.

Now…can you imagine if Russia decides to shut it all down? What will be the ramifications to Europe? My gosh this is beyond stupid!

Perhaps Democrats will resurrect this old campaign ad when Trump points out how Biden has caved in to Putin:

Just replace the clip of Romney with a clip of Trump and they are done!

1 Like

Right…that’s what was said about Afghanistan.

Live Fire Exercise*

I get what you are saying and I appreciate your service. I don’t trust that little ■■■■ in Russia. He’s crazy enough to launch one of those missles. I don’t wanna find out if I’m right.

Nukes are yesterday’s technology. None of theirs would make it. Well, maybe one or two to keep the cause moving for 20 years. :man_shrugging: