Do you libs really believe this

some libs are confused about when an investigation begins. Here is an explanation from the FBI.

The Pretrial Stage
Investigations, Grand Juries, and Arrests
"If a crime is brought to the attention of federal authorities, whether by a victim of the crime or a witness to it (e.g., a bank robbery), a federal law enforcement agency will undertake an investigation to determine whether a federal offense was committed and, if so, who committed it. "

what was the crime?

https://www.fbi.gov/resources/victim-services/a-brief-description-of-the-federal-criminal-justice-process

Illegal accessing of DNC servers and the private email account of John Podesta.

ummm… but the FBI never confirmed the server was hacked. DNC would not let them have it. So the FBI never was able to determine if a federal offense was committed.

What was the crime that the FBI confirmed was committed?

So Sharyl Attkisson is now an idiot?

There is no hope for you libs is there?

The FBI disagrees with you.

and Al Capone said he was innocent

She claimed her computer was hacked because her delete key got stuck.

Is there any hope for you?

1 Like

What does Al Capone have to do with anything. The FBI identified that the server was hacked and by who. You’re repeating falsehoods.

no… the FBI did not. They never has access to the server.

Yes. The FBI did. They did not require access to the server in order to make such a determination.

The FBI knew the DNC was hacked before anyone else. They’re the ones that told them they have a problem to begin with.

Better call cops when they rule someone is a suspect in a murder case…conan got some words for them and how they are doing it all wrong

How did we get to this level of stupid?

1 Like

all the FBI knew without examining the server was that the DNC was sending messages to Russia. Read that again.

Someone at the DNC was sending data to Russia. The FBI might have assumed that the server had been hacked and that the hacker was pulling information. But that would have only been an assumption. They never confirmed that was the case.

Provide an official source from the FBI saying they were never able to determine if the DNC was hacked.

Thanks.

As does Manafort and a whole bunch of other people at the moment.

Ok… I will look on the FBI page called “FBI Failures”. I’m sure it will be there.

:roll_eyes:

you do know sneak, that “stop and frisk” was terminated by our liberal mayor when he took office.

Crime went down even further under the “no stop and frisk” policy.

Good policing and good gun laws keep crime down in the city.

Alan

So you just made it up then.

That’s what I thought.

Plus “stop and frisk” was in violation of the 4th amendment - but these constitution loving hypocrites didn’t care about that.

I’ve read that when the cops remove those “red light cameras” the number of people charged with running a red light decreases. I guess people just naturally obey the law more when no one is checking.

I remember when that show was in wondering why anyone would want to live in Cabot Cove.

That sleepy little town had to have the highest per capital murder rate in the country.