Do you libs really believe this

Investigation of a suspected crime isn’t unique to Donald Trump and his crew. For example, insider stock trading is investigated based on suspicion. Fraud is investigated based on suspicion, Examples abound of cases where suspicious activity is investigated, including investigations of persons and organizations, without certain knowledge in advance that a crime has definitely been committed.

Not all crime is obvious at first glance, it’s not all armed bank robberies and the like. The argument your making is a strawman, a distraction, an attempt to discredit a legitimate investigation.

4 Likes

When you surround yourself with people who not only engage in blatantly shady actively, but publicly brag about it, chances are you are going to end up with authorities taking a look at what is going on. Nobody forced Trump to surround himself with liars, money launderers, and opportunists acts as willing foreign agents. And now the consequences of those choices are coming home to roost.

2 Likes

Well said.

BY SHARYL ATTKISSON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR

So what…who opinion you want me to listen too…yours?

Beside I said interesting article.

Silly libs.

Preferably oh listen to the opinion of someone who isn’t an idiot.

There is a mass murder on Fifth Ave. Broad daylight. Gunshots. AR-15 People say the saw a Mango with a gun. Better investigate.

Perhaps in Trump’s America made great again.

Um…ok.

:thinking:

That would apply more to Rudy “Stop and Frisk” Giuliani although Trump did express a desire to imitate his policy.

Thanks for the reminder.

Ever hear of probable cause.

Look it up.

Allan

You don’t like gun-free low-crime NYC?

What is the probable cause?

Got to get them superpredators off the streets.

Not only that but every person I have asked to give me a time frame for when America was “great” so that they wished for a return to that era by Trump either identified a pre Civil War era or a pre Civil Rights, Jim Crow era.

I think the NYPD should be composed of 10k Andy Griffith look alikes armed only wish fishing poles.

Here’s one for you Conan - imagine there’s a deep state tied to Obama, conspiring with a corrupt DOJ and FBI to take down trump. Now ask yourself - why didn’t they do this ■■■■ in October 2016? It makes no sense whatsoever. If they are as powerful and in cahoots as you seem to think they are, then Trump wouldn’t be the ■■■■■■■ president.

1 Like

^ Something you definitely won’t hear on Republican media.

1 Like

I heard it on Rush Limbaugh just now.

What did he say exactly?