Do you libs really believe this

So you believe in a police state.

Thanks for your opinion.

Nope. That’s not even close to what is being said. Avis this Conan. Try harder.

Your opinion article is full of allegations and unnamed sources. Amazing you’d share that one, considering how much you hate allegations and unnamed sources.

You’ve heard of probable cause, haven’t you?

Surveilling the actions of Russians that were actively seeking to gain access to the Trump campaign, and more than likely did, is not “spying on Trump”. It is surveillance of a hostile foreign power’s actions during an election.

Another juicy tidbit just dropped regarding Cohen’s pay-for-play operation - wonder what Trump’s cut was?

Thank goodness we have people investigating these criminals. Can’t wait for the penalty phase!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44215656

1 Like

Did you support an investigation into the Clinton Foundation?

If so, you believe in a police state.

Probable cause for what?
In a free society first a crime is alleged then the investigation finds out whodunnit?

In this case, (as with whitewater, karl rove and driving while black), we begin with “I don’t like him. Let’s fish until we find something.”

i gtg
10 chars

Nobody is this naive. Or are you?

Incorrect. Probable cause to believe a crime has been committed. In this case, Trump’s campaign participating with the illegal Russian involvement in the campaign.

Why don’t you just read the order appointing the special counsel?

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are
applicable to the Special Counsel.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

You are welcome!

1 Like

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

The scope has been widened a bit a criminal conduct was uncovered, however Rosenstein followed DoJ protocol in doing so.

Now don’t all you righties feel stupid for not going to the source documents?

No, they don’t feel stupid. They are comfortably numb.

1 Like

This isn’t a thread about discussion. It’s intended as an opportunity to call people names and leave.

No. This thread is all about the OP getting a second opinion on something he was already schooled on in another thread.

1 Like

Or maybe I wasn’t talking about Mueller. The investigation and spy on Trump started almost a year earlier.

Don’t you feel stupid now?

You ain’t smart enough to school me lib.

You don’t get schooled because you never show up to class.

Tuck and run isn’t the same as winning an argument.

1 Like

You may be a genius just like Trump. I’ll want to see a list of your “best words” though to be sure.

BY SHARYL ATTKISSON

They still let that person around keyboards, eh?