Do You Know joe? Woman Says biden Was Ogling and Complimenting Her Breasts When She Was Just 14. He was 65

“they let you”

thanks

1 Like

We have hot fresh Biden content to punch at now.

Remember that odd punch at violence against women debate answer?

Makes more sense now. They vex him.

Anyone who touches a woman without her consent does not belong in a position of leadership. Anyone who touches a minor does not belong outside of a prison.

1 Like

Except Joe. The women that accuse him don’t need to be believed, and the men don’t need to shut up.

except of course that he didn’t say he actually did it, just that celebrities could get away with it.

1 Like

Anyone who makes excuses for men behaving like ■■■■■■■■ needs to recalibrate their thinking.

Senator Hirono went all ■■■■■■■ in against Kavanagh… then endorses Biden. Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? Liberals loved her and posted what she said about Kavanagh all over the place her. Then not a peep? ■■■■■■■ hypocrites. They don’t give a damn about women. At all.

3 Likes

didn’t say he “does” either, he said celebrities “can”.

i dont think “hypocrites” does it justice

they are more bold faced lying bastards

1 Like

The niece of Christine ODonnell?

Really?

You boys are so desperate after Reade flopped this is what you drag out? Wow.

Men who brag about assaulting women shouldn’t be in positions of leadership. Men who actually assault women should be in prison.

1 Like

Trump supporters… stop.

You elected and still supporter a person who bragged about sexual assault…

Had kids out of wedlock
Cheated on multiple wives
Paid off women who he cheated with…

And you have the audacity to comment on Joe Biden? Omg :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Let us libs hold Joe Biden accountable. We will show you how it’s done

believe some women

1 Like

I haven’t seen anyone even from the left suggest holding him accountable. Hirono? :rofl:

She went balls to the wall against Kavanagh then endorsed Biden. Get back to me when anyone even suggests holding him accountable on the left.

2 Likes

this has nothing to do with who supports who
sorry

Wait seriously! It’s Christine ODonnell’s niece? That’s…odd.

That’s the point of the thread.

So far lib politicians are still lining up behind Joe.

1 Like

Why is Kavanaugh the measuring stick? Why isn’t Trump?

Unless you are willing to apply your standards evenly across all political spectrums, the thread is a fail.

1 Like

Yep. We’re in the stupidest of hells.