Do You Know joe? Woman Says biden Was Ogling and Complimenting Her Breasts When She Was Just 14. He was 65

I keep hearing “I know joe” - nancy pelosi

And other phrases along those lines from the few dimocrats who have gone on record to defend biden, including potential VP picks and his former staffers that deny Reade’s allegations.

Now a new woman has come forward to say that biden was looking her up and down and commented on how well endowed she was after asking her age (14 years at the time).

She also has several friends (including more dimocrats) who say she told them at or near the time it happened.

It should be noted that at the time this allegedly happened, biden was fresh off his 2nd failed presidential run, with no idea he was a possible VP pick in 2008.

Question is, how many 14 year-olds was he checking out for comparison?? It sounds like he presented himself as some kind of authority.

Are you surprised?

just locker-room talk.

2 Likes

…and much better at it than Trump.

Trump was way better:

2 Likes

assault
not locker room banter

get past it already.

not a credible accusation

what is this, 2015?

I need to send senator Hirono a thank you email.

1 Like

Correct. What Trump bragged about in his ■■■■■ grabbing recording was assault and not locker room talk.

no it wasnt

word games fail

Trump walking up and grabbing a woman by the ■■■■■■■■■■ he bragged about) isn’t assault?

thats not what he said he does

C’mon man.

That is just the intercourse of politics.

2 Likes

This is not about trump.

“I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the ■■■■■■ You can do anything.”
Donald Trump

Sorry.

It is Sleepy Joe at bat now.

You had your fun. Our turn…with corroboration.

2 Likes

What records.

Why would I know about a filed complaint.

Sleepy Quid Pro Joe Biden…

I get it. Makes sense. But I’m hoping all the threads can be combined. We’re not allowed separate threads about Trump, they get banished to the Phantom Zone.

The dam is about to break. We know how these things go.

Believe the women and all that.

4 Likes

The Larry King call by Mom Reade has outstanding production quality.

Makes for easy listening.

1 Like