Do you feel safer with a 9/11 denier, and Q advocate on HLS?

New minority leader of the Democratic Party in the House is a 2016 election denier. Dems need to just shut up about which Republicans are suitable for what and clean their own house first.

5 Likes

By all means, compare his comments to her commetns about sacrifcing goats, jewish space lazers, sandy hook, Parkland, satan worshiping deomcrats, 9/11 being a hoax.

Lol.

Come on.

They like to put auto tires around people and light them on fire.

They’re also the most well armed group of Narcos in the history of the Mexican Cartels. Armored HMMVs, M60 and M240B machine guns, RPGs. Many of the foot soldiers are recruited out of the Mexican Army.

1 Like

Don’t forget the explosive drones.

1 Like

But how does any of that compare to Bison man or podium thieves.

1 Like

Actually Hakeem Jeffries is a pretty adamant 2016 election denier who has never repented of that…and he should do so.

Did he push it as far as January 6 folks did?

No…but he pushed it pretty far and contributes to the toxic environment.

But he won’t be held accountable to recant.

6 Likes

Your response suggests that you DO think Republicans are the number one threat.

Say it ain’t so, Joe.

1 Like

Hey…who are you and what have you done with @JayJay? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

My response was just a question. And it’s not republicans, it’s “white supremacists”.

Who do you think is the largest domestic terrorist threat in America?

Young males, raised in a home without a father and it becomes more threatening with each generation.

3 Likes

All the Hunter laptop liars for sure.

1 Like

Black supremacists?

2 Likes

The cartels whom Biden has gifted the southern border…

Liberal democrats who have actively tried to create a two tiered justice system and who have engaged in attempts to indoctrinate our children and then actively lied about it…

The corrupt Biden administration in general…

The OP completely lost me referencing the q continuum. It’s hard to take libs claims of republic being part of some kooky group when the leftists seem to have far more understanding of that group than any of us who are supposedly its members.

MTG is more outlandish than I would like but…I don’t find her to have been nearly as insane in Congress as the liars Schiff and swalwell on the crazy people in the squad.

5 Likes

Schiff is a liar to the core and one of, if not THE MOST political divider in this country.

3 Likes

It really is a fox guarding the henhouse situation, huh? (Or some other more appropriate adage)

Schiff’s multiple and divisive lies about the Russia collusion fraud should have resulted in his removal from congress…having that pathetic jackass in charge of an important congressional committee…there’s your threat to democracy.

6 Likes

Exactly….we’ll said my friend.

I won’t champion Schiff. But I find it so interesting that you’ll say this about someone and then hand-wave away Trump’s entire existence.

I’m adding Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to my list.

1 Like

Amen. I ll just say it I’m sick of being lectured about virtue and morality by Joe Biden’s voters.

5 Likes