Do you feel safer with a 9/11 denier, and Q advocate on HLS?

What a joke! MTG on home land security!

She:

• Questions 9/11
  • Denies Sandy Hook
  • Believes Q

Unreal. Way to go GOP.

Dems are in no position to make any complaint what so ever about this person being on a committee.

Remember these “beauties” seated by the left?

Omar, tiliab, pressley, AOC, Schiff, Swalwell, …i could go on all day.

Swalwell was on the intelligence committee while sleeping with a Chinese spy.

That’s pretty much the ultimate in bad judgement.

15 Likes

Better then one of those Hunter laptop liars.

10 Likes

Yes I feel safer with the people who view Republicans as the number one threat off the committee.

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

I agree that all political sides have their colorful members. Which ultimately don’t represent the entirety of the whole.

I do think that MTG is fairly unique in her outlandish and questionable remarks and beliefs. Having her serve on a powerful committee like this isn’t a good look for the GOP in the long run. But then again, when recently has the GOP cared about long term gains when you can own the libs as soon as possible?

Oh and doubly glad the old chairman, who called Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom, is off the committee as well.

4 Likes

Who do you think is the most dangerous domestic terrorist threat in America?

Probably the Jalisco New Generation Cartel.

I admittedly don’t know much about those groups.

Might want to read up on them.

2 Likes

Because they are moving in and taking over from the Sinaloa cartel and they are insanely brutal.

Goes around…comes around.

I give MTG props for working to get McCarthy the speaker seat.

2 Likes

This about sums it up.

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Are you kidding me? Russian collusion, illusion, delusional Brandonites…who voted for a dementia-laden, career politician, who has accomplished nothing in almost 50 years, has a drug addicted son, that corruptly lived using the last name of his father, who then shares these illicit funds from around the world with his corrupt father, is destroying this country with millions and millions of illegals, many bringing fentanyl with them that’s killed over 100,000 Americans just last year alone, have the audacity to voice their opinions on anything?

8 Likes

They are indeed.

Wouldn’t call them a domestic terror group, however, as they are based out of Mexico.

That is nitpicking, however, because they operate throughout the Americas and in Asia.

1 Like

I’m not sure you squeezed every single talking point and catchphrase you could have into this paragraph.

Do better next time.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hear! Hear! Says it all! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

You’re right. I didn’t even mention how you swallowed Mueller, impeachment 1, 2, J6 and washed it all down with bat soup. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

Which one questioned Sandy hook? Or 9/11? Or was deeply concerned that someone in the government was sacrificing a goat to Satan? Or thinks Jewish space lasers started fires? Or opening called the POTUS a piece of â– â– â– â– â– 

1 Like