Do you consider Krysten Sinema a moderate?

Apparently she is not necessarily a lock for Biden on how she intends to vote:

I’ve been aware that Joe Manchin is clearly a moderate and will vote with Republicans now and then (then again his state went almost 70% for Trump). I don’t know much about Sinema and am surprised to hear her talked about in the same vein as Manchin.

Lol the moderate Democrats you guys support don’t exist in reality.

Both manchin and sinema have the same trump score 50.4%

They are equally moderate dems.

Allan

Allan

they are liberals. just not the whacked out leftists the rest of the party has become

2 Likes

Lol. Nope. She green lighted all of trumps nominees including the ultra partisan Barr.

Allan

Pragmatists.

which would not make her a moderate, just a regular old liberal who still believes as most of the gop do, that you may not like the nominees, but the president is entitled to his own team

If she is a regular liberal than Susan Collins has to be a regular conservative.

Not sure I follow? There’s nothing in the OP about me supporting anyone.

You guys are always saying how you’d support moderate Democrats who aren’t far left loons or whatever but somehow this mythical moderate you would support never arrived.

Support in what way?

Right?

Joe Manchin is not a liberal and doesn’t fit with today’s Democrat party. Heck AOC even talked about primarying him when he’s up for reelection.

Does anybody really know what time it is? :sunglasses:

1 Like

lol… one of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not the same…

Clearly, Sinema and Collins are both moderates.

Allan

I consider Senator Sinema a moderate liberal.

That’s an oxymoron if I ever heard one!