Do we really need to get involved in Somalia again?

It’s like we never learn our lesson? One of the various reasons I would never serve in the US military if I were in the position again and why that’s not even a remote chance I would consider it for my son.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-approves-plan-to-redeploy-several-hundred-ground-forces-into-somalia/ar-AAXlbyi?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c3be483f0e8f4aa78457a410016df4af

2 Likes

I wouldn’t go anywhere near that ■■■■ hole.

3 Likes

Between the sheer incompetency of the services themselves, the corruption and the warmongering, I personally would steer anybody who asks away from military service.

The latest is the cluster of suicides on the USS George Washington.

This isn’t going to save face over Afghanistan. It’s just another opportunity to screw up again. lol

5 Likes

:man_facepalming: :thinking: :man_facepalming: The never ending T A R D show, halfway in season 2

1 Like

I suspect Putin will be all over this.

See, they complain about me but they can send in troops into any country in the world when they want to.

1 Like

Sounds like damage control after Afghanistan. The article says Al Shabab has 10,000 fighters in the organization. In the backwaters of Africa an organized force of 10,000 fighters is a significant number. And one has to wonder just how much support is this AQ affiliate receiving out of Afghanistan, through Pakistani ISS.

1 Like

What possible interest does the US have in Somalia that is worth our treasure and the lives of our youth? Please explain that to us Brandon.

3 Likes

How many wars we up to now? Somalia, Ethiopia, Yemen, Syria, Ukraine, ami I missing any, probably. It’s beer o clock.

2 Likes

Let’s take a walk down memory lane when a 5 star military General, leader of WWII and then POTUS as he was leaving office, gave us all a warning about something he knew as much about, as anyone who ever lived.

November 2020.

2 Likes

Thanks for reviving. :+1: :wink:

1 Like

It’s as if everyone knew (except for the libs, as usual) what was coming. :rofl:

1 Like

He’s polling lower than Trump, which is why they’ve done nothing other than create distractions these past few weeks. This is another.

2 Likes

After the ■■■■ show that was Afghanistan, we’re going to go back to previous ■■■■ show?

2 Likes

For real. The US has been there done that.

If we are gonna be war mongering, let’s at least change the scenery.

Anyone up for the Congo?

There doesn’t appear to be any “headline” terrorist groups in Congo right now. Having said that, American troops are already in DRC fighting the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF), an ISIS affiliate.

So…sigh :expressionless:

What interest do we have in the Congo? Why are those troops there?

It’s baffling.

Sending US troops back into harms way in a ■■■■■■■■ country like Somalia is not likely to improve Brandon’s popularity even among libs.

1 Like