Do we have a state-controlled media?

I agree. Why bother when Auntie Fah and Trump zealots can simply torment each other?

1 Like

Yes. If Obama couldn’t destroy the country, as we were told he wanted to, then Biden sure as hell isn’t going to. And I agree that the media and far left will turn on Biden quickly.

1 Like

Perhaps Biden will follow Canada’s lead and invite Chinese troops to “train” in the US if there is any violence as a result of the take over. He may need their help with the plans to implement gun confiscation.

Expect the mainstream media to welcome occupation forces with open arms. Welcome to Vichy France.

I used to think these sort of things were tin hat sort of things but nothing would surprise me at this point.

Where’s that fever dream gif when I need it . . . ?

Obama loosened a lot of bolts.

Biden isn’t going to do even that much. He is already embarrassing himself by repeating Trump virus response and acting like the vaccine isn’t already making a positive impact every single day.

That too.

What do you do to try to get the best unbiased news?

“Destroy” is a strong word. Did Obama “fundamentally change” the country?

What do you do to try to get unbiased news?

I don’t think there is any such thing, stories are written by people. There probably never was.

I look at FNC, CNN, NBC and The Hill daily. The stories are pretty much the same, but the spins are a bit different sometimes. Then of course what people post here.

Local news seems to still be pretty fair.

In 2020 whole states closed schools, churches, and businesses and placed their entire population under house arrest as result of a virus from China. In 2019 that scenario would have been considered a crazy conspiracy theory.

My observation is that the US is very good at underestimating our opponents. We underestimated Japan in 1941. We underestimated Russia before Sputnik. We underestimated Al Qaeda before 9-11.

We are underestimating China now. They will bury us if we don’t wake up fast.

3 Likes

Remember the jade helm nonsense…

Allan

Don’t you support OAN? It appears you are fine with media if it supports your side.

Why not find some sources that are a little more middle of the road than OAN and MSNBC?

Russia…

Allan

They didn’t close government though, did they.

Mountain out of a molehill.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

More dissatisfied consumers of America’s free market media experiment.

1 Like

Not really in my opinion. The country changed over the course of eight years, but I don’t give Obama much credit for those changes.