Do millennials really know who and what they're really voting for?

Only 2 active player have a winning record against Roger. Domi Theim 3-2 and Djoker 23-22.

I don’t know if you know this but Roger has been better the last two years than 5-6 years ago.

Every other player who has a winning record against Roger have been long retire and played when he newly on the tour - like Pat Rafter, who retired at the end of 2001.

And if you take out all Rafa’s wins on clay - which everyone know he is the king of - Roger has a winning record on all other surfaces.

Rafa also only has 6 slams on other surfaces versus Rogers who has 19 on surfaces other than clay. Even taking out Rogers best surface he has twice as many (12) other slams.

Democrats know all this. Our only problem is getting people to the polls. But that is going to change. Young people and minority voters are woke.

I’m sure R’s, and especially you Trumplicans, won’t believe these stats. They actually believe the country is becoming more conservative.

On what planet?

Roger is one of thee best players of all time, but personally, I believe that Rafa is thee greatest of all time. Roger wouldn’t have completely all 4 majors if Nadal didn’t get knocked out of the French open(so he got lucky!), because let’s face it, everyone knows that roger is Rafas B**** on clay.
Soderling knocked Rafa out.

I’m sorry that you judge me for voting for Trump. I’m sorry that you call me a Trumplican.
I’ve also been called a Deplorable. I try and be objective and consider both the democrats and republicans sides, but it’s really hard to me, when democrats constantly call me all of these names! It makes me only think that thee Democrats are only about hate, and in thee past I thought they use to be about love, and peace, but now I can’t trust them any more. lol.

do you have any common sense?

more old people telling young people that they are stupid.

If Trump was popular he would have won the popular vote.

Millennial are not stupid they are upset that somehow their parent had the greatest economy in American history and somehow drove it into the ground to the point that owning a home is next to impossible for most of them.

You still have never answered my main question? Do you currently live in Canada or not? Are you to much of a coward to? or what? It’s ok either way, because you won’t seem to answer my questions in general.

The reason they can’t afford a home is largely due to the skyrocketing cost of college. Because of that many of them are saddled with massive student loan debt which they are struggling to pay off.

Poor babies.

Screwing it up? Lol, there has never been a more peaceful or prosperous time on earth than right now.

A reason certainly. Also amazingly a problem established by their parents generation. Now of course. Can’t always blame the past and we have to struggle for our future but as has been said as nauseum, i have no problem with the struggle and working hard, i have a problem with those of the older generation and their constant cane shaking.

I’d argue after Viet Nam, the world was pretty calm. Calmer than now. Growth was greater too.

On earth may be. That’s quite the qualifier there. Prosperous in the US not so much.

The Middle East was on fire literally and figuratively

Obviously way more than youeth, Mr. Trumpispopularcoolandhip.

It’s so prosperous yet you can’t even afford to put you kids/grandkids in private school without the gubmints help.

i am impressed that you like WW 1 history.

And you make a good point about why no one cares about history.

but you jumped the rails with how your generation will need to do more with less.

not sure where youre learning that wages are stagnant, retirement etc but it sounds like youre being fed union drivel