Do millennials really know who and what they're really voting for?

accuse the other side of what you to the extreme - good job

Its a pretty easy case to make given who the right has elected as president.

He’s literally incapable of taking blame for anything.

Actually that is true for most of us.

Contrary to myth most of us have jobs. In fact we are having to work more and more to establish ourselves. I’m a store manager at a parts store. I worked 5 am to 9:45 PM yesterday. I’ll be damned if someone criticizes my work ethic.

2 Likes

and maxine waters outright calling for confrontation?

and, heh, please dont insult the forum by claiming it isnt confrontation

I really do think millennials are the most uninformed and ignorant of current events in history. There is a video out right now that asked college students what they thought of the supreme court nominee, most went on and on about how that person is a racist, white supremacist, etc, only problem is that it was hours before the nominee was revealed, this shows how dumb downed America has become.

I’m not a fan of any sort of confrontation. If a citizen wishes to express their opinion to a person in public, that is their right. I don’t. I prefer to go on about my day.

Please stop with that old and flimsy talking point. Universities have a very diverse population. Sure there are those who go after liberal arts. But there are also many who go after engineering, science, business and finance. And I can tell you from experience that those disciplines are fairly conservative and tend to attract the same.

you are asking me if young people are more impressionable than older people

probably. but my point is that they impressionable. somewhat dependent on the person. overall younger people lean more left

Sure they do, Tommy. Talk about good debates or being logical? Give me a break. :smile:

Yeah, as (in many ways) stereotypical Gen X-er (even though I think the whole “generational” analysis of people is largely crap), I have no patience for Gen-Y/Millennial/Gen-Z/whatever bashing, either. In terms of work and the economy, you’re in a much more complex and competitive world than your predecessors. And this beyond-cliched nonsense where old people who, when they had (or still have) power, ■■■■■■ things up for decades now blame or concern troll . . . young people. It’s so stooooopid.

5 Likes

You seem to draw a correlation between “being impressionable” and being liberal.

This is your bias.

You shut your dirty whore mouth

Talking bout flimsy… :smile:

good to hear

it is not their right to harrass though. and that seema to be happening a lot lately

younger people are more liberal

any ideas why?

When Trump calls something “fake news” I bet that it is the truth. Trump’s biggest enemy is the truth.

So after handing the world handed to them, the boomers generation, after thoroughly screwing up the world, is complaining about millenials that are inhereting their mess. Amazing.

Yes, young people are so stupid that what believe can be totally dictated in college. What weak minds they have! But not you, I bet. Noooooo, your mind is way too strong for that. It’s just all the other idiots who get manipulated.

Could be any number of reasons. More altruistic. More optimistic. Less selfish. Less afraid. More interested in a well functioning society than their personal gain.

It’s been happening in a lot of places for a long time now. I bet you only consider it “harassment” when it’s people you favor or when the person confronting them is someone you disfavor.