Do millennials really know who and what they're really voting for?

Most millennials have been brought up in the electronic age.
Where things like the radio is living in the stone age. They’re constantly subjected to
all of the liberal media on t.v., and that is what they usually conform to the most.
Considering that the major television shows on tv, as well as the mainstream news in America are CBS, ABC, and NBC. Ironically enough, all 3 of these mainstream news organizations lean heavily to the left and liberal. There is an old saying. It goes; People tend to become like the people places and things that they hang around. Correct me if I’m wrong, but the brain doesn’t fully stop developing until the age of 25. Which basically means before that age, a younger person is a lot more vulnerable to conform to something a lot easier. Wisdom usually comes with age. Why do you think that so many people that have been a Democrat younger in their lives, later became Conservative Republican as they got older and wiser? My main question is do most millennials actually even know what the Democrats support, and the principles of the Democratic Party? Or do most of them simply hear so many Liberal politicians simply say Trump is hate, and go be an activist basically, and be violent with any of his supporters? Really? I didn’t think that violence was a basic principle of the Democratic Party? lol.

i have two nephews - they are brothers. one is a sanders hippie, the other conservative trump supporter. i think it depends on the person if they choose to be brainwashed by the leftist dolt media or not

one thing is for sure. between all the liberal indoctrination camps (“college”) and the overwhelmingly left media, they are going to be more prone to leftist brainwashing.

1 Like

You said it very well! I forgot to ad colleges! Now a days they should simply call most colleges teaching student how to be more Liberal Democratic. It’s simply a Liberal education.

thanks! and more to your point about dems being violent, it seems this will be escalating too.
we see this from the deranged rhetoric that comes right from their lawmakers and representatives.

in my opinion they are all still sufferening from the election loss, are still angry and are manufacturing reasons to lash out. thats why things like “resist” and all these other pussified “causes” are out there.

they dont even know what they are resisting, except losing

1 Like

Seems to me that democrat millennials are the first generation to support the political party that was indifferent to their own death.

Go team!

1 Like

Millennials watch less TV than other generations, so right away, you’re arguing from a completely false premise.

So try again.

5 Likes

#FakeNews. Millennial are hardly consuming their media via the Big 3.

tv, portable devices…doesn’t matter they’re all plugged into the “yahoo” news media and entertainment outlets.

1 Like

So what’s your point? The OP is just demonstrably wrong, but do you have anything to add beyond “people can find stuff online to confirm their viewpoints.”? Hardly breaking news there.

Can you prove this or is it just speculation?

1 Like

This guy thinks Millenials are into Yahoo News.

Should give you a clue to how plugged into the habits of young people he is.

4 Likes

my point is clear

the same media/“news” thats on tv is avail on portables

It says this on there also.

“Millennials are considered a highly engaged group, using technology throughout the day, wherever they go. Considering this, it shouldn’t be a problem for brands and advertisers to reach them. They may however need to depart from familiar paths in order to do so.”

Which millennials using technology and electronics was my main point.
Secondly I’d chose a more reliable source in the future. That board of statistics says that millennials use tv related electronics such as video games only like 7 hours and 15 minutes a week. That’s an average of an hour a day. Really? 1 hour a day only? lol.

1 Like

Do Millenials consume that media?

Are Millenials any more susceptible to “propaganda and indoctrination” than anyone else? Are they only susceptible to liberal indoctrination and not conservative indoctrination?

“yahoo” was in quotes, referring to that kind of trash rag news that these poor young folk see

not just yahoo. com.

try something else meaningless to make a point about

1 Like

do they see it? in abundance?

are younger people impressionable?

subject to peer pressure?

any other common sense questions you need answered with obvious questions?

most people including millennials use email on a regular basis throughout the day.

Most millennials especially would rather be on their phones texting, or using some sort of apps, and surfing the web, then doing more personal things, and less things that are less electronic in general.

I think you should start a channel to reach them.

Your stuff is great…it really sucks people right in…

Good dodges. I see you’re not actually interested in debate and thinking today.

I find that it’s really hard to find an authentic Democrat.
Conservatives and Trump points out and calls out Democrats on their fake made up news stories and lies, and since the Democrats can’t come up with a good rebottle, they simply
say the same thing back. lol.