"Do Me A Favor"

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze…

Interesting. Before I do yoi a favor would you please state for the group that you will vote for Tulsi regardless of who else is running

Right all you’ve got is please, Trump had almost half a billion dollars in aid they desperately need to stave off a country, oh, a hundred times more powerful than they are who is currently occupying a part of their nation.

If you don’t he will withhold “likes” from your posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did they get the money? Did they conduct the investigation? Seems like something is missing here.

What’s missing is that the whistleblower report leaked and just a couple, few days later they released the aid with no strings.

The evaluation by the Administration whether or not to release of the funds to Zelensky had been underway for months … beginning months before Trump’s phone call. The deadline for pissing or getting off the pot regarding the release of the funds was just weeks away. That’s what you are missing … well that and the fact that Zelensky has said he was unaware of any connection between the ongoing withholding of funds and the phone call. To have a quid pro quo, the quid provider has to be aware of the quo.

The Pentagon evaluation? Already finished well before any of this. And yet they still hung onto it right up until it leaked to the press. How incredibly convenient for them.

The Pentagon was only part of the evaluation.

Show me.

Parnas says that Ukraine knew what the deal was.

It was in the NYT.

And Zelensky says he did not.

So Trump isn’t going to be impeached for what he did, he’s going to be impeached for what Democrats imagine he would have done if things had happened other than what did happen. Ok.
The other possibility is that the budget year was coming to an end and it was time the funds had to be used.

That is correct. The funds were authorized in March, I think it was, but the change in the Ukraine Presidency in April created the need to vet Zelensky to determine his reliability as an ally before transferring the funds. He passed … without ever agreeing to initiate an investigation of the Bidens.

I think he is. Is that a problem?

So show me the link.

They do. But his policies are even more important. And they have been the best I’ve seen in decades.

Can’t … I’m not a member of their club.