Do Dems Love America Also?

And this pretty much sums up the answer to the topic from a leftist perspective.

Pledging allegiance to a piece of cloth is ridiculous.

(They hate nationalism and patriotism, which can indeed be dangerous in the wrong hands. The leftist views on the two seems to manefest from the thought patriotism and nationalism will lead to some form of the 4th Reich, since leftist history concentrates on three periods in history. Slavery, Jim Crow, and ww2.)

And let me know when everyone enjoys the same liberty and justice.

(Again the three points of history matters, so in this case America can never be great because the nation had slaves some 160 years ago. So by this logic we have to live in a society of never ending guilt and masochism for what our
Forefathers did).

And ■■■■ the god part.

(A lot of Christians vote conservative, so they don’t particular like God, unless it’s Islam then they will give it a pass because Islam ranks higher on the oppression meter than Christians, regardless if there is the occasional suicide bomber or gay tossed from a cliff).

1 Like

Good to know. Because I Iove this country and I will put my hand over my heart every damn day of the week and recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

Like I tell my cat every day, good boy!

I’m very happy you have some company that depends upon your praise. Especially, when dependent upon you for food and water. As is much the dem way of life.

America got pretty hammered under Bush.

Outdoor cat. Self reliant. This is too easy.

LOL… Right…:kiss:

I don’t believe me either actually.

He stepped on a landmine in this culture of one-liner weaponization. We will be hearing it now until the end of time, because it perfectly encapsulates the stereotyping broad brush of people like the OP.

Cuomo ■■■■■■ up, no two ways about it.

LOL… I have to admit, I am a dog person. Rescued many of them. Two are with me right now at my feet.

I did have a rescue cat once. Loved it always. Even had its own room :roll_eyes:

One day, it got out and I never saw it again. There were many days of consoling my son that “Boo” our black cat adopted on Halloween would be okay. :cry:

Facts are Hilary was not worse.

Yeah…but Hillary was.

Only in your convoluted Gaslighted mind. Hillary Would have made the better President and is by far a better person. Not some NYC Schlub Gangsta

Well, apparently America had different thoughts than you.

Well, you’ll never know will you? You can only imagine a world where Hillary would have made your life utopia. America spoke and you are on the short end of the stick.

The God parrt was added in 1956.

Which means the “Greatest generation” recited the pledge without the homage to any god.

Fair enough but you will never know either and quite frankly I will keep my end of the stick out of honor and principle.

Cool. Next is take off “In God We Trust” from our currency…Anything else we should strip from our foundation?

Fair enough for you as well. I appreciate people who stand by their principals. Especially when they know why and are just not reciting talking points. I truly respect your view point even if I don’t agree with it.

And on the other side of the coin you dismiss things like slavery AND Jim Crow AND mass incarceration as issues that are unfortunate but should be ignored, forgotten or not improved upon.