Do Dems Love America Also?

I think America is great. I think America has always been great but like everything suffers its ups and downs.

That you were fortunate enough to be born here but are dismissive of what others would sell their very soul for … is kind of sad.

2 Likes

It’s over. The Democrats think they are the superior species. They know better than us. Trust them, they take politics seriously. The counter to conservatism is a bunch of elitist ■■■■■■■■ who think they are smarter than everyone else. ■■■■ them.

You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

What do you think makes America only okay and not special?

What country would offer you all that you want so you could be proud to live there?

I’ve answered that numerous times, including yesterday.

If you are curious do a search of my posts.

Yeah, I can get how that might get repetitive. I was genuinely curious.

I am grateful everyday to have been born in America, especially when I see what people in other countries have to suffer. I feel truly blessed.

1 Like

Good for you.

:orange_heart: back at ya!

Dems are the only ones to love America. Repubs lost America when they signed up with trump who proceeded to sell out the country to Andropov

I think it started when we were children forced to face the flag and recite the pledge of allegiance. Do they still make kids do that? Reminds me of the hitler youth. God bless America though, not those other heathens.

Plenty of American’s who didn’t sign up for Trump. But, he was definately the lesser of two evils.

Absolutely unequivocally incorrect. This blotch on America is an irremovable stain that we never should have been subjected too.

Wow. …

Like we had the choice back in the 50’s and 60’s. You must be young.

Republicans didn’t sign up for Trump. But they thought Hillary was worse.

Given the choice of two evils, they voted for Trump. The lesser of the two evils.

Since he is now our President, it is you who is unequivocally incorrect.

And you all thought he would magically become presidential for some odd reason.

lulubee

Who says one has to love their country? Most of us are only here because of an accident of birth.

The US is okay but nothing special and a lot of things about America are truly awful - including the President.

----------------------
Hi to all. I’m MrOT. I didn’t set out today to dig a libtrap. But it sure looks like that’s the way it turned out. I figgered some on here would jump in with both feet…but nearly all?

And the dearth of conservative…even middle of the road pushback. Simply amazing. Are we all too busy or sleeping to at least defend the nation with a sentence?

For anyone who cares, the replies to this post are the flower of modern radical liberal ignorance. My post along with the replies should be copied to worthy websites across the net as a warning.

IF and WHEN the dems re-take power these are the people who will have the power and these are the people who will take America down to a place from which she can never recover.

It’s all too easy to write these people off as simply inmates of a crazy house, one off kooks, or brainwashed and arrogant juvenile delinquents. What you’re seeing here is the engine of the modern democrat party.

Let these people win and you’ll be handing the nation over to plunder.

If these people aren’t the end result of a commie conspiracy began back 100 years ago then I don’t know where they came from. They certainly don’t behave like Americans.

It’s a MAJOR mistake for us to focus only on the one who made the statement - tsar coomo. - It’s his audience…typified by these people who we must be beware of …beware of and very afraid.

[quote=“SimplyTrying, post:95, topic:10062”]
Like we had the choice back in the 50’s and 60’s. You must be young.
[/quote

Not really. I just love this country, its potential and all it represents.

Did I say that? I don’t think so. I said he is the lesser of two evils.

Did you watch this?