Do Dems Love America Also?

I’d respond but I can’t decipher your post.

I don’t think he did. I agree with him.

The last time I heard him speak was the morning after Trump was elected when he made a video of him learning the great news.

So he survived 8 years of Obama and never ended up in jail… That’s good, we all need a joke every now and then…

I was thinking about that.

My point is that an attack on the Dems from the left is much more in my favor than an attack from the right.

Nixon however has gone after the film tax incentives… something that has kept myself and my Union brothers and sisters at over full employment ( there just are not enough skilled laborers to fill the the amount of work happening) for about ten years now in order to woo the support of Upstate and Western NY.

It really doesn’t make sense since the jobs that are supported by this incentive are easily thousands of middle class blue collar labor union jobs that would easily be part of her base.

Heck… hundreds of us have even worked with her.

That’s a really good post.

Totally taken out of context, just like the Rev. Wright sermon.

Oh and BTW, I’m a Dem and I love my country, but I hate this entire administration.

Agree. The concept is beyond weird.

The point is just that obsessioning about bureaucratic competence is silly when your opponents don’t care about it and the voters don’t care either.

As a New Yorker I care and it’s the reason I won’t vote for Nixon. Just because others might not care about it is not a reason why I shouldn’t bring it up.

Buddy, you know better than me about that.

I’m against the centrist democratic narrative. My politics don’t revolve around Cynthia Nixon being good. That would be rather pathetic.

What a merry band of lunacy.

As a non-New Yorker, although my father is one, I think that focusing on “competence” is silly. Cuomo is your typical Democatic dweeb. I’m not telling anyone how to vote, I’m just making a case that the focus on Nixon’s credentials is inane.

I am planning to vote for a centrist Democrat for Senator this November.

I’m sure anyone who voted for Trump thinks voting for someone based on competency is inane.

The Dems are fundamentally delusional. They care too much about being smartest person in the room. The problem is the democrats have no ability for self-reflection.

Democrats and competency Thats yuge

If you say so.