Do Dems Love America Also?

No. The Confederation was formed to defeat the English. That’s it. The Articles didn’t fail and we would have been fixed like the liars said they were instead of replaced.

I meant that politics is treated like a tv show by many even though it is not ( as in actual policies)I tried looking back through our convo but I can’t seem to link back to the original posts. I probably did say that, even if that isn’t what I meant. I at least saw enough of the conversion to see I was needlessly defensive at the very least. My bad.

Of curse not. They know no history is why. I think young dems think America was the only place in history to have slaves.

Dems are actively working to subvert our election through Mueller. Putin loves it…

The democrats had nothing at all to do with setting up the Special Counsel, nor with putting Mueller in charge of it.

Some libs spend their entire adult lives never being proud of their country, and others just think it was never a great country now, or in the past.

That’s our modern day Democratic Party, right there.

And trump.

Trump is a dem. Been one his whole life.

Nope…

Oh yeah. Cohen. Manafort. Lannie Davis. Pecker. That other guy. Trump. Everyone involved in this is a NYC dem. All of them.

He’s an old school dem, who still believes in national defense, he’s is patriotic, believes in defending the US Constitution and our individual Rights and freedom. All concepts which are quickly becoming completely alien to the evolving Democratic Party

Trump: I love the Constitution. It’s big league. Anyway, can you believe how SNL is attacking me? Can you believe Alec Baldwin? Read the National Enquirer folks, he’s falling apart. Sad! Have you seen the electoral map? They said I couldn’t win Florida, yet I won Florida bigley. Dementia intensifies

So MS 13 folks, they’re bad. The Dems love them! Have I told you about how the Iranians haven’t put my face on the side of a hotel? Muhammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia did. Iran, a bad deal folks.

Oh yeah vote for Brett Kavanaugh. So Roseanne…

You left your post open for others to edit.

He’s a crook and a scumbag who doesn’t care about anything but money. He has no respect for anything or anyone.

1 Like

Money and himself.

If money were all that mattered, being president would be a losing proposition for a billionaire. Only people coming into office with little to no money, like the Clintons and Obamas see an increase in their wealth as president.

The silver surfer has owned me.

Nativity is cute. Congrats on the wet brained Trumps being the most powerful people on the planet.

:rofl:

Don’t pick on him. He’s just the bitch of Galactus.

Aren’t we all?