Do Democrats Support Freedom for Cuba?

…and let’s not forget the NSA, the FBI, the CIA, the DoJ, the State Department, our educational system plus Pelosi and company

2 Likes

why did he wait so long to make this statement?

1 Like

They began July 11 and came to a head on July 12.

His statement came out July 12.

What was “so long” about it?

Ever heard the phrase actions speak louder than words!

1 Like

You praise a man for his actions, not his words! Bidens actions are actions of one who supports this tyrannical regime. Tellling the people to stay there and deal with it while having people all over South America come in with open arms is all we need to know where Biden stands with Cuba. He could care less if they lived or died.

3 Likes

So a continuation of the policy under Trump.

The sadness is your lack of a response.

Government health care systems just got the worst global PR imaginable as the US private system developed and distributed an incredibly effective Coronavirus vaccine faster than anyone to bring an end to a viral pandemic.

Biden is clearly differentiating how he’s handling illegal immigration between our southern border and the DHS’s comment to Cubans and that is definitely different from Trump.

thats a whole day. an entire neighboring country in civil mayhem. why did he hesitate?

hmmmm

wonder how committed he is to that statement

How is it different?

Favoritism of treating one better than the other.

A whole day!

Oh my GOD! That’s practically forever!

PS They started on the 11th. They didn’t gain a huge head of steam until the next day.

1 Like

How??

The DHS Secretary answered that for you.

Yes, and I’m asking in that statement, what is different than the policy under Trump? You do know that Trump didn’t allow Cuban refugees in either? Matter of fact, Trump tightened requirements for refugees, which included Cuba.

…and Biden raised his hand and told everyone around the world that he’d pay for their healthcare upon their illegal arrival.

1 Like

dont you like this level of criticism now?

awe.

well, democrats and the idiot media set this standard. enjoy

2 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact that Biden is deporting Cubans and Trump is deporting Cubans. You seemed so worried about the Cubans yet no material change for Cubans has occurred under Biden.

I know you’ll default to non-Cubans as if that matters to Cubans so I’ll also mention that Biden is deporting South/Central Americans. Actions speak louder than words.

1 Like

different

You want Cubans to be treated the same as Hondurans (for example)? How are they being treated differently? They are all being deported.