DNI: Russia, Iran have obtained voter data in election interference campaign

Well what do you know. Russia and Iran. Verified by Trump’s buddy Ratcliffe.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3721622001

I’m going to go ahead and predict another round of rage tweeting by Trump over this.

1 Like

The hastily-scheduled announcement comes after federal cybersecurity officials earlier Wednesday warned Americans that threatening emails had been sent to voters in Florida, Pennsylvania and other states that pushed Trump’s candidacy.

Ooooh.

The emails, which purport to have been sent from “info@officialproudboys.com,” say the group has the voter’s contact information and would “come after” them if they didn’t vote for Trump.

2 Likes

I have heard from different sources (I don’t know if they have different contacts in the WH) that Ratcliffe puts Russia info in the PDB but does not brief Trump directly because the president does not like to hear anything negative about Russia. Now on Iran, I agree he will probably go nuts. Remember when Michael Cohen said that he believed that Trump would do anything to hang on to the job, even if it meant starting a war? Film at eleven.

3 Likes

At this point, I don’t think there is anything that would surprise me. I’m pretty numb to the Twilight Zone known as the Trump presidency at this point.

1 Like

Where is he now? Is he guesting on Helter Stelters Reliable Sources?

Hell yeah…and they’ll do anything possible to get Trump out of there and brainless Biden in.

1 Like

Maybe they’re the ones sponsoring this leftist terrorist group that’s been posting names and addresses of Trump campaign donors. :thinking:

https://donaldtrump.watch/

1 Like

https://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-says-wants-work-joe-biden-claims-shared-values-between-democrats-communism-1537501%3Famp=1

Endorsement

4 Likes

Weird given their endorsement of Biden.

:rofl:

1 Like

Maybe they don’t really care who the president is and the whole point is to sow division in the country and distrust in the election, which seems to be a wild success.

2 Likes

Soooo…Russians and Iranians targeted Democrats, claimed to be from a hate group closely associated with Trump and this hate had the targeted Democrats personal information, and then instructed Democrats to vote for Trump.

And this is supposed to help…Biden? Man you people.

1 Like

Well darn. When I voted early they specifically told me “No backsies!”

That certainly makes the most sense.

But, what better means to that end is there than to wrap this thing up in the previously defined “Trump the treasonous rooskie operative traitor” partisan narrative, and let the believers run wild with it?

1 Like

We have a domestic source for this.

Daily Beast opinion piece

:rofl:

If Biden wins a special investigative office needs to be established immediately. Remember, the whole Russia collusion goose chase was based on nothing but “credible accusations”.

1 Like

Good gosh man. Give them some credit for minimal subtlety. When it gets to the news, do you really think alleged “proud boys” threatening Democratic voters is a thing Republicans want on the news? Who do you think that helps?

1 Like

What’s odd is both links were leftwing news outlets one says one thing the other says a different thing. I guess there is a page out there for everyone’s bias.

1 Like

Not really. The only consistency with Russia is they want U.S. chaos with the country tearing itself to shreds. Nobody’s happier with the past decade more so than Vlad.

1 Like

Man how did I not know about this earlier! This is a real time saver when trying to figure out which of my neighbors to terrorize.