DNC moves to change debate rules to exclude Tulsi Gabbard

Good to hear the RNC didn’t deliberately keep anybody off their stages.

Don’t fall for it. Its a pushed narrative, probably conjured up by CEC.
I mean, look at how many primary debates Trump had…oh wait, RNC cancelled any Republican primary debates. Don’t want anyone questioning what Trump Jung Un has done or not done.

1 Like

Exactly how many delegates has she accrued thus far?

Ron Paul performed better than Tulsi Gabbard could ever dream of doing getting over 10 percent in several states. And his supporters were actually real people.

2 Likes

Funny you should mention that, the previous president didn’t attend any primary debates either, I wonder if he had the same fear.

Which is social justice.

She’s a historically oppressed person. HOP. She deserves to be in the debate. This is racist/misogynist.

They did this time around. There were 2 other repub candidates- Walsh and Weld. RNC didn’t even allow primaries in many states.

One delegate from American Samoa.

Why in the world would you think she’d torpedo Biden? Her campaign never got off the ground.

Why did Dem’s cancel or not have primaries when Obamma was running for re-election?

1 Like

Because Obama ran uncontested in most states.

Right.

It’s under water.

That’s where torpedoes are launched from.

• Zero Hedge, a financial blog that rose to popularity in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, was permanently suspended from Twitter for what the platform deemed as spreading misinformation over the Wuhan coronavirus.
  • The site has been described as “far-right” and “pro-Trump” after it was first established as a strong voice offering counter-culture takes in finance and politics.

Upon further research, Alan Keyes was actually still in race at the point of that debate. Guess the RNC kept him off the stage.

2 Likes

It’s underwater, alright.

And Trump is also uncontested, with the likes of Weld (and who else is it?) pretending to run.

Here in Utah, just last week I had a republican presidential ballot with 6 names on it.

I admire Tulsi’s determination.

Sad they find the need to shut her out with such a small chance of impacting the results.

Could backfire if the DNC isn’t careful.

:tulip:

They are afraid she would ask questions the powers that be don’t want asked of either candidate.

Looks bad though since she has qualified under the current rules to exclude her.