DNC beats RNC in ratings

The wild part about that speech is that it was 75 minutes long and contained like maybe three or four minutes of ad libs. Someone thought it was a good idea to make a speech that long. Well, like twelve people did from the way it sounded.

Damn dude, I heard that from North Carolina all the way to Virginia.

That was brutal.
.WW, PSHS

8 Likes

Trump wasn’t even smart enough to lock in the Keep America Great domain name.

Trump adopted “Keep American Great” as a motto, but the Biden Campain owns the domain name.

:rofl:

.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

MAGAA is better

And then have to run the gauntlet of protestors.

Imagine Rand got an earful from them

Allan

Now THAT’S funny!

As a web dev, this is the funniest thing I have seen all day! Someone’s head rolled for that screw up. :stuck_out_tongue:

So funny that for the past week their whole thing has been “oh like it’s hard to read from a teleprompter” but based on trumps performance it looks kinda hard.

1 Like

Buncha knuckleheaded amateurs.

I luv u guys. There was a regular lib celebration over this. I’m honored. :sunglasses:

That whole night one thing… that is just c span.

You are being played by that headline.

It is truly pathetic how people keep getting tricked by the c-span ratings articles. But I bet that’s the only ratings Trump’s aids show him.

1 Like

I take you no longer believe that viewership correlated to votes? Or did you just mean one night and Cspan specifically?

So it looks like the premise of the thread is wrong. Who actually had more views, between tv & internet, Republicans were watched more, besides bringing in more money. Nowadays tv is not the only means of watching conventions:

Meanwhile, the Republican National Convention brought in 147.9 million total views across television and online between Monday and the end of Thursday night’s programming, according to a senior campaign official.

The DNC convention, as Fox News previously reported, had 122 million total viewers through television and online.

“With massive fundraising and record viewership, President Trump’s re-nomination convention was a huge, unqualified success,” Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh told Fox News Friday.

2 Likes

Interesting, thanks.

So a Trump campaign official touted these numbers?

I’m suspect at best.

Meanwhile

For those that don’t want to click the link.

No one to speak of was watching the DNC beyond a glance. Fox just as fake as the rest…

Advertising dollars claims multiplied by a large number, money already spent by an invisible hand…a wrinkled old abominable, wretched, shaky, hand.

They’re not “totally different.” Read closer.

More people watched the RNC on C-SPAN.

More people watched the DNC on TV.

but when you factor in all the Russian watching RNC wins.