DNC beats RNC in ratings

That’s the only way they can watch in Russia.

6 Likes

must be nice not to have to take care of a family and get up in the morning and instead watch Elaine

Ah, so then it is really -

Democratic / Biden - 17.5
Republican / Trump - 14.5

1 Like

Well, Trump should not have droned on for an hour and a half. Lucky I live on the West coast and WFH so don’t have to get up super early so I was able to finish it. Can’t imagine what it’s like for people in eastern time zone who do have to wake up early.

I don’t know doesn’t seem like that much more. The numbers for both conventions seem to be highher than what you put here, pretty close:

RNC Night 4 amassed 23.8 million total viewers, with Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, Telemundo, Univision, PBS, CNN, CNNe, MSNBC, Newsmax and Newsy now all accounted for (in addition to the coverage on ABC, CBS and NBC). That’s up 38 percent from the night prior to mark the Republican convention’s largest audience.

Fueling the Night 4 surge for the RNC was viewership among Adults 18-34, which more than doubled (to 1.66 million) from Night 3. Meanwhile, the 35-54 crowd grew 48 percent, while viewership among those 55-plus increased by 29 percent.

Demos just a bit more, from the same article:

That said, across the 13 aforementioned cable and broadcast channels, the RNC Night 4 audience fell just shy of the DNC’s own closing night (which drew 24.6 million). Similarly, Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s Night 4 nomination acceptance speech outdrew President Donald Trump’s, 23.6 million viewers to 21.6 million.

pretty close. Biden a tad more, not much more. Not sure why he didn’t get started til after 10:30 when he knew it was going to go long.

1 Like

Whoops…

Nah…more like 70 minutes

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The wild part about that speech is that it was 75 minutes long and contained like maybe three or four minutes of ad libs. Someone thought it was a good idea to make a speech that long. Well, like twelve people did from the way it sounded.

Damn dude, I heard that from North Carolina all the way to Virginia.

That was brutal.
.WW, PSHS

8 Likes

Trump wasn’t even smart enough to lock in the Keep America Great domain name.

Trump adopted “Keep American Great” as a motto, but the Biden Campain owns the domain name.

:rofl:

.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

MAGAA is better

And then have to run the gauntlet of protestors.

Imagine Rand got an earful from them

Allan

Now THAT’S funny!

As a web dev, this is the funniest thing I have seen all day! Someone’s head rolled for that screw up. :stuck_out_tongue:

So funny that for the past week their whole thing has been “oh like it’s hard to read from a teleprompter” but based on trumps performance it looks kinda hard.

1 Like

Buncha knuckleheaded amateurs.

I luv u guys. There was a regular lib celebration over this. I’m honored. :sunglasses:

That whole night one thing… that is just c span.

You are being played by that headline.

It is truly pathetic how people keep getting tricked by the c-span ratings articles. But I bet that’s the only ratings Trump’s aids show him.

1 Like