Dixon Memo declared null and void, the President of the United States is fully subject to investigation, indictment, arrest, prosecution and imprisonment while in office

From the findings

While the separation of powers doctrine does not bar every exercise of jurisdiction over the President, a court, before exercising jurisdiction, must balance the constitutional weight of the interest to be served against the dangers of intrusion on the authority and functions of the Executive Branch. The exercise of jurisdiction is not warranted in the case of merely private suits for damages based on a President’s official acts.

This case was about a civil lawsuit brought against the President for an action while in office. The last bolded statement I gave repeats that and says the president has immunity from such a lawsuit. Immediately prior to that, the first bolded statement, says the President does not have immunity (bar) from “every exercise of jurisdiction (indictment).”

The dissenting opinion furthered what was already said in the findings.

Any number of type of cases involving the President can come before the court, the court saying they have jurisdiction in some is not saying he may be thrown in prison by the court. There is only one constitutional method to remove him from office and it does not include the court.

This is not about removing him from office. This is about what types of lawsuits can and cannot be brought before a sitting president. Impeachment is a legislative body bringing charges against a president which can lead to removal from office if convicted. These cases deal with situations in which charges arise from non-legislative bodies.

Democratic Party,

Allan

Yes. Yes we do.

So-called Judge Marrero, that is.

But any other elected or unelected position, including equal branches of government, can?

At what point will you admit that you view the president as a pseudo king?

Eh it’s not about being a king. It’s about the president having a full plate and cant be distracted by these things.

And people will say we have a system in place so this is redundant at best.

The issue is when you have a majority government that is in the same party protecting that person. That’s why you see this
Issue.

Yeah well this is what happens when you elect an incompetent moron who can’t get anyone smart or talented to work for him.

I honestly don’t see this as some sort of pejorative, and if it is one, it’s not that bad.

Sort of clunky and ham handed to me. And I know BlackWolf was kidding, this is just an aside.

I am pretty sure kings can’t be impeached.

Ain’t nothin gonna happen…

No that’s the legal argument they use…that’s a scotus judge stating that…

Didn’t take long.

https://twitter.com/BobVanVoris/status/1181331078012907525

I have a brilliant idea. Dont be a criminal and run for office

No, but nothing in the Constitution says you can’t thrown them in jail for a crime. And if he is in jail he could be deemed unable to perform his durties and get 25thed out.

When Admiral General Trump is not longer POTUS?

Yes…dont be a ■■■■■■■ crooked politician thinking he or she is above the law…or the judiciary can and will investigate, indict, take to trial and potentially punish a president who lies, steals, cheats and breaks the law.

■■■■■■■ straight. No president is and can not be deemed above the law.

Nuff said

You were dumb enough to think that the judiciary would take a position that would remove themselves from the checks and balances of the constitution. That’s where you’re at lol.

Who WOULD you run on the Democrat side then?