Disgrace of rge FBI

They exist and they don’t pay obeisance to Dear Leader Donny Deplorable!

I can’t wait!!!

You’re not alone.

1 Like

Discrediting unpleasant news by discrediting its source is a common practice of the partisan mind, which is inferior to the non-partisan mind as it is clouded by emotion and the desire to win at all costs.

This behavior has become the rule rather than the exception in today’s climate of division; from both sides.

But the truth is out there.

1 Like

“A man is tweeting to his lover that if [former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton] loses, we’ll essentially do the insurance policy,” Trump said. “We’ll go to phase two and we’ll get this guy out of office.”

“This is the FBI we’re talking about — that is treason,” he continued. “That is a treasonous act. What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act.”

Better to keep your mouth shut and thought to be an idiot then to open it and remove all doubt.

1 Like

See somebody in their position is not suppose to be bias!!! Is that hard for you all to realize??

Agreed. I think, we as a Nation, need to ensure that all law enforcement officials be completely free of all biases. If you aren’t completely neutral on all subjects, you need to get out of law enforcement. It’s the American Way.

1 Like

Yet another Trump text trashing the FBI so that when the ■■■■ hits the fan a bunch of his supporters will have his back.

He’s really good at using people. This board is actually a great example of how he gets people to run cover for him.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeep State. (sound of kettle drums) :sleepy:

Looks like she said no.

Where’s my popcorn?

:popcorn:

Uh, that’s a ■■■■■■■■■ opinion, and you know it.