Dimocrats Sending Out Their Proxymoron (obama) Tonight

:rofl: There is so much insecurity in that idea. Obama needs to stay away from cameras so Trump doesn’t get outshined.

I guess the nouveau riche obamas could have been “outshining” trump this whole time, but he’s been too busy living it up with other 1%ers to care about the little people.

Let us not forget that the Obama Administration engaged in a Long train of tyranny, including giving aid and comfort to ten enemies of the United States by FREEING them from GITMO.

Additionally, many people condemned Obama as being THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER

And, Bernadette Lancelin explained the Obama Administration’s refusal to care about American Citizens’ needs IN THESE WORDS

Obama didn’t give two twits about the sufferings of American Citizens living in our nation’s inner cities. All he was interested in was plundering our national treasury and fattening the fortunes of his inner circle friends. Are we to forget that 80% of green energy money taxed away from the wages of hard working American Citizens WENT TO Obama donors?

And when it came to his promise to stimulate job growth, he actually joked about his promise by saying "Shovel-ready was not as … uh … shovel-ready as we expected."___ Obama, June, 2011

At least President Trump has fulfilled many of his promises, including job growth for American Citizens living in our nation’s inner cities, and even with the Democrat Party Leadership’s obstructionist tactics, which have Obama’s footprints all over them. I don’t think Obama’s rope-a-dope speeches will go over well in our nation’s inner cities which Obama neglected while in office in favor of spreading the wealth among his inner circle friends. He needs to take his dog and pony show elsewhere having proven to be a flimflam artist.

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation."____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

I gotta admit, these guys are professional. I wouldn’t be able to stay in character like that.

I undertand your frustration but you just need to get it through your head that it is simply never happening. You just aren’t Obama’s type.

1 Like

You exemplify perfectly the lack of foundation of Conservatives.

Thank you.

My Pleasure. Its true.

I have seen excerpts from the speech here and there and it is vintage Obama. And he typically made it all about HIM and HIS point of view, even taking credit for all the great things that are happening in the Trump economy. I would just ask again, do you like having more money in your paycheck, increased opportunity and liberties for yourself and others? Or not? If not, then applaud former President Obama. If so, you better be careful how you vote come November.

1 Like

I know right. The obamas have become millionaires overnight since trump became president. Only in America.

But does the crazy kenyan ever say thank to trump?? No, just to himself.

1 Like

Todays speech while short was excellent. I was worried about the Disneyland story but he smoothed it out.

Yesterdays speech was much more to the point.

I guess that explains why most US Presidents have been black.

2 Likes

I thought it was a perfect illustration.

That is the truth!!

I know, right?

Thank God (and trump) my 401k has finally started to rebound from the depths it was in up to Jan 20, 2017.

If you were to say “crazy Kenyan” and “gay” and “Muslim” and “sissy boy” (like you have in the past) all at the same time it would even be more dramatic. You’re our Grey’s Anatomy poster. We expect more from you now.

The lost decade thing is a Rush/Fox fabrication that I’ve heard them push. They tried really hard to make it real.

Obama - so very presidential. LOL

I would have chipped in some money in 2008 for Barack to have done this kind of thing for 8 years if he would have just stayed out of the white house.

Odd, Obama supporters insisted that we talk in terms of percentage added to the debt under Obama, as in other Presidents doubled or more than doubled the debt even though the amounts were much smaller than Obama’s addition, and not just dollar amount. I see we have a new standard under Trump eh?