Die In Place ... ...

Die In Place

How far is too far for you? When pushed, how much will you give before pushing back? Where do you draw the line with an aggressor, ‘this far and no farther!’? What price for peace is too high for you?

The 1960 presidential election was stolen for Kennedy in Chicago and Texas. For my entire lifetime it has been hardly more than a running joke. Haha, the Chicago Machine, that’s politics, ho hum.

During her tenure as Secretary of State and in the years leading up to the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton’s private server was used to sell American Foreign policy through the Office of the Secretary of State via in-kind contributions to the Clinton Foundation. Can you guess why donations to the Foundation dropped from $249 million in 2009 to $30 million in 2018? She was caught. To date she has paid no price.

Even after the private server scandal hit critical mass and with her e-mails under FBI subpoena, the e-mails were deleted; bleach bit style. Government cell phones were physically smashed to pieces with hammers. It is illegal to destroy information or property under FBI subpoena. She was caught. To date she has paid no price.

In 2016 they conspired to falsely smear then candidate Trump as a traitor who colluded with Russians to steal the election from Hillary. They have been caught. To date they have paid no price.

In 2017 they executed an illegal coup to oust Donald Trump from the presidency. They have been caught. To date they have paid no price.

From 2017 – 2018 they prosecuted the persecution of President Trump, his family, and his inner circle of counselors through a corrupt special prosecutor, who knew on day-one the entire episode was a fantasy made-up by the president’s political enemies. They harnessed the police power of the federal government including the Justice Department, the FBI and CIA, lied to the FISA Court to spy on the president and his team, then leaked to the Baghdad Bob Media. They repeatedly broke the law and they have been caught. To date they have paid no price.

In 1991 Joe Biden stood in judgment of Clarence Thomas, as chair of the Senate Judiciary committee to hear Anita Hill’s accusations. In 2018 Joe Biden was outspoken against Brett Kavanaugh and in favor of Christine Blasey Ford. On April 9, 2020 Tara Reade filed a criminal complaint against Joe Biden for an alleged rape which took place in 1993. Joe Biden stands accused. To date he has not had to answer the accusation.

The FBI has had Hunter Biden’s laptop computer in their possession since January 2019. It links the Biden Family to foreign money from around the world. Ownership of the computer is validated by Hunter’s signature, damning emails have been verified by recipients, and at least one eyewitness to the cash for influence scheme has gone on the record, on television to recount the sordid details. The Biden Family has been caught. To date they have paid no price. In fact, Joe Biden (or any Biden) has not seriously answered even a single question, much less a follow-up question, about the contents of the laptop.

Now they have come to steal the 2020 presidential election. They want Donald Trump to concede the election immediately because the Baghdad Bob Media have called it. They want us (aka the vast right wing conspiracy, bible ■■■■■■■■, bitter gun clingers, deplorables) to ■■■■ and learn to code. If we question the Baghdad Bob Media’s pronounced outcome of the election we are disrupting the peaceful transfer of power.

Well pardon me if I offend the Bastions of Peace who condoned the Summer of Riots, but I have a few questions.

Why did the counting suddenly stop in GA, NC, PA, MI, WI, NV?

Why were poll watchers not permitted to watch the counts?

Why were windows covered with cardboard at counting places?

Why were 2020 mail-in ballots rejected at a rate of 1/25th that of 2016?

Say for instance you have a business partner who you always trusted to count the cash. One day you say you would like to sit with him while he counts the cash this time. He refuses. What do you think?

There are 101 poll watchers/workers from Michigan who have signed sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury. They attest to ballot challenges not recorded, to ballots run through counting machines multiple times, to poll workers fixing defective ballots, to poll workers duplicating ballots, to fictitious birthdates being added, to ignoring signatures, to poll watchers being refused access, being verbally assaulted and even threatened.

There are reports of computer glitches and typos resulting in thousands of Trump votes being recorded for Biden.

This brings us to Dominion Voting Systems, a Canadian Company with ties to the Clinton Foundation and George Soros, using at least some parts made in China. Dominion voting equipment was used for 2020 elections in NC, NV, GA, MI, AZ, and PA; sound familiar? The aforementioned glitches occurred on Dominion equipment. The State of Texas rejected Dominion for the 2020 election due to concerns about whether it is “safe from fraudulent or unauthorized manipulation” and “failing to meet basic security standards.” Watch this for more on Dominion.

Biden has decisively won the dead vote.

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

The president and his allies have baselessly claimed that rampant voter fraud stole victory from him. Officials contacted by The Times said that there were no irregularities that affected the outcome.

Perhaps next the Times could ask Joe Biden if he saw evidence of blatant plagiarism during the 1988 presidential election, and then just take his word for it.

I asked the Fox about chickens missing from the coop; the Fox said he saw no evidence of my baseless claim of missing chickens. I guess we’re done here.

There is an unprecedented amount of fraud and irregularities already uncovered in the 2020 election, as we have reviewed here. Calls for President Trump to concede the election grow louder each day. Biden zealots in the Baghdad Bob Media are anxious to be rid of Donald Trump and his basket of deplorables. A few congressional Republicans are already calling for a concession.

President Trump has been a great president for the average Joe American, not so much for the Ruling Class. He fought the fight that no Republican would even attempt in 25 years. The Ruling Class has ignored us for decades and they want to go back to ignoring us now, immediately.

So I ask you again, how far is too far for you? What price for peace is too high? Shall we allow them to steal an election too? Shall we go quietly into the night? I say stand with the President to the very end. Fight until they convince us that Biden won straight up. If instead we learn that Trump won, then we fight them until they concede, no matter what they do. And if we discover they broke laws in an effort to steal the election, this time we demand the culprits be punished to the full extent of the law. Note that while we are faced with a devastating loss, which reeks of fraud, there is no lawlessness. Is there any doubt that if the tables turn they will resort to rioting, looting, stealing, burning and chaos? Should that day come, be sure you remind them of their calls for unity.

Write to your state and federal representatives and senators, your governor and secretary of state. Tell them not to dare certify a sham election until your reasonable questions have been answered. The key is answered, not dismissed NY Times style, which is running rampant from sea to shining sea.

What is really being stolen here? Is it an election or is it something more? What is government of the people, by the people and for the people? What is the consent of the governed? It means we, the people, grant representatives the authority to govern us on a temporary basis. We give our consent each time we vote. So if they steal our votes they have taken away our consent. Without the consent of the governed, government of the people has perished.

Back in 2005 I read a letter written by a US Marine that has stuck with me ever since. The Marines have an expression, “die in place,” which means the Marine occupies such a vital position that there can be no retreat, no compromise, no alternative; the position must be held. Failure will result in destruction of friendly forces and loss of the ability to achieve success. Death is preferable to failure; die in place.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Please make sure you read the rules

HERE

It might be best to shorten up your OPs a bit.

Even better idea would be to read a lot, post some and wait to start threads until you’ve got a good feel for the place.

2 Likes
Mod Note

Anybody quotes that entire OP for an inane comment is going to upset me.

2 Likes

That’s a rather windy way to express rage that The Donald is a One Term President because more people voted for Joe Biden than The Donald.

I don’t understand though, the hubris of thinking that the votes that one disagrees with, shouldn’t count. That is unAmerican. Shameful.

Anyway. The new duly elected president moves into the WH in a few short weeks. Republican chicanery and shenanigans be damned.

8 Likes

If you discount the illegal votes for Trump, Biden won in a HISTORIC MASSIVE LANDSLIDE.

(ok I admit that is kind of fun)

2 Likes

Props for a “Baghdad Bob” reference. Takes me back.

1 Like

Look, take away the votes for Trump from Texas and this this was a ■■■■■■■ blowout.

1 Like

Even then, 306. Landslide. Blowout. Historic.

Right?

I read this in Picard’s voice.

Damn - now I’ve got "the line must be drawn HERE " running through my head - lol

1 Like

Leftists thought the software glitch would be enough to defeat President Trump.

They were not prepared for the landslide – the largest vote totals in history that they couldn’t keep up with.

To keep up, they had to dump hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots into the totals of the swing states they were losing. It was impossible to hide these large amounts. :joy:

2 Likes

You have proof of this I assume.

Better send that proof to the presidents lawyers.

They don’t have any themselves.

Allan

3 Likes

Nicely stated my new comer friend. Welcome to the forum, your post was spot on and I totally agree. What’s truly a shame though is, I never knew how many of my fellow Americans had been sheoplized by the MSM until the reality of this election.

The reality of this election is that biden has won 25 states and the District of Columbia to garner 306 electoral votes. Trump won 25 states to garner 232.

Allan

3 Likes

That happened during the times those states “shut down for the night”.

They worked their tails off cheating during those “shut down times” to overcome the monster leads Trump had in states like GA and PA.

3 Likes

All very true. the dirty nature of politics, infects people and they lose all conscience or backbone.

Y’all better get on the ball! Four more lawsuits got dropped this morning and a bunch of the law firms the Trump campaign hired are also bailing. Trump is down to Rudy being in charge of it all.

6 Likes

And yet, still hidden.

1 Like

That would explain 500 thousand or so ballots that just voted for pres…they didn’t have the time to fill out entire ballot.

@SixFoot

Does that sound accurate.