Did Trump joke about killing Biden and Harris?

No, of course not. On the other hand Harris joked about killing Trump and Pence with no notice from the media:

“If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”
Harris looked away then responded, “Does one of us have to come out alive?” laughing hysterically at her own answer.

Is this just another example of “love trumps hate” from Democrats?

What would the media response be if Trump had made a similar comment about a political opponent?

That’s a stretch

Wouldn’t the joke have to be “do both of us have to come out alive?” Otherwise it would be more like they’d kill each other being stuck together.

I suspect that the Democrats would have added another impeachment article if Trump had made a similar joke.

1 Like

Eh, come on. One might argue this one is quite a bit worse:

Disclamer - yes, I think this headline by The Guardian is also a stretch.

Wait, surely the OP is not under the impression the media treats Republican and Democrats the same, because that would be crazy talk.

“I could shot somebody on 5th avenue”.

My pearls!

3 Likes

Sure you want to go with that? Obama was the first US President to sign a kill order against an American citizen without benefit of due process.

1 Like

Surely you aren’t under the impression the media has an obligation to treat political parties the same? Or that whining about that not being the case is somehow desirable? That would fly in the face of the first amendment.

Ah, yes, the ol’ “Second Amendment solution”. Which doesn’t mean anything.

Really stretching at anything to attack Harris.

That American signed on with the enemy. I’ve never lost any sleep over it.

3 Likes

I must have missed his trial and conviction.

There was of course no threat there other than political action by 2nd Amendment Supporters.

Yep…seems like Cons are as nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs…

This is getting close to tan suit territory. If HDS existed, this would be a great example.