Did the investigation hurt the country more than the Russians?

Republicans have sold out their country for power…regardless of what democrats decide to do, he’s going to stay in power until next election. The real sad story is no one expects anyone in the Republican Party to stand up for what’s right.

Why do libs always expect us to stand up to our leaders but they never stand up against theirs?

Once again libs don’t want to be hold to the same standards they demand of others.

3 Likes

Trump worshipers dare not question their God-emperor.

Tons of democrats are calling on their representatives to impeach Trump and many in the Senate and the House want to impeach Trump. Simply because there is no consensus does not mean that there are no democrats taking a stand.

Meanwhile, republicans won’t dare call out Trump for any of his lies or bad behavior. The one or two that do quickly get attacked by Trump and his supporters and then go into hiding or stop copping pleas.

But yet you’ll are silent on Obama and his abuse of power…or your queen. So spare me the BS.

If you can’t defend Trump, point out how bad democrats are.

I think an election in 2020 would split the country in half. The president is doing a great job and forcing him to waste time campaigning can be considered presidential harassment. Let trump decide when he is done being president and let him pick who the next president is, he knows the best people.

With zero evidence to boot…

Libs will do, say or blame anything and everyone to skirt around their radicalism.

They’re forced to use the same strategy so often with Trump that’s it’s becoming super obvious when they use it.

Are these your marching orders? “Never admit guilt. If they get you in the corner, attack anyone on the other side. If that doesn’t work, throw dirt in their eye and flee.”

As a great man once said: the buck stops with everybody.

Lol…irony

This has been standard practice for them for a few years now…maybe a decade even…

Always pivot and play offense

Flee? No you kick em in the balls. Well the groin then since we’re talking about libs.

There is lot we can learn from them.:wink:

You are making no sense at all.

He wants to be violent against libs

Obama and Clinton indictments = 0! But thanks for playing.

I said you wouldn’t understand. I was right.

There isnt much to understand…its a pr blitz…thats all