Did the investigation hurt the country more than the Russians?

Of course, its easier to play the “so much fake news blah blah blah” game than to admit that not only did Trump side with Putin over US intelligence agencies, that many Trump supporters here agreed with Trump.

It was, and Trump didn’t stop it. The conclusion was no collusion…

The last great President that was elected was FDR (according to historians).

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

To some historians, Others think he was a tyrant who tried to stack the supreme court and had interment camps. His policy kept the depression going and his weakness may have contributed to Germany and Japan becoming so bold…

SS is largely responsible for our massive debt…

Ummmm - without Russians trying to interfere with our election, there would have been no investigation.

I know, I know … get out of here with this logic stuff…

1 Like

To most historians. Just not the ones on Fox News who have Trump as #1.

What policies kept the depression going?

And you are blaming an American for Germany and Japan becoming “bold”? Take a few minutes and read up on Germany and Japan and their economic status in the late 1920’s and early 1930’s. It might help.

Do you mean like all of the pictures of points of contact with Russians and Pelosi and with members of Congress? LOL

We are talking about a private citizen being spied upon. They knew when the Mueller investigation began that here was nothing there. There is proof of that.

The part about “to obtain stolen information” was conveniently left out of your complaint.

What proof is there that there was nothing there?

The investigation itself wasn’t harmful, it was the political zealotry of those who were convinced Trump was a treasonous traitor that was harmful…and that harm continues.

Simply put, the rooskies got a ■■■■ load more out of their election meddling then they could have ever imagined.

Care to expand on that?

He works under the radar. You won’t know about all of his accomplishment in this administration until the history books are written.

You first.

You missed a golden opportunity:

He went to Jared.

1 Like

Roosevelt warned the world about Germany before anyone else and wanted to get tough with Japan from the get-go.

Isolationists- who were mostly conservative Republicans- prevented him from doing more than he did.

Hell- Pat Buchanan in the 1990s was saying we oughtn’t have gone to war with Germany…that the whole thing was Britain’s fault.

I’d be embarrassed to type that OP.

Come on Jared is a stand up guy

Oh please. So in an interview where Kushner takes credit for being a key player is proof of his credentials!

Isn’t CNN “fake news”? That is what Trump said.

If you are interested about what’s actually in the report, you would read it. It’s not my job to force you learn what you don’t want to know.