Did the investigation hurt the country more than the Russians?

Article about Jared Kushner’s comments on the investigation, which I agree with.

“White House adviser Jared Kushner said Tuesday that investigations into Trump campaign interactions with Russian elements “had a much harsher impact on our democracy” than Russian attempts to influence voters.”

“You look at what Russia did, you know, buying some Facebook ads to sow dissent and do it — and it’s a terrible thing — but I think the investigations and all the speculation that’s happened for the last two years has had a much harsher impact on our democracy than a couple Facebook ads,” Kushner said."

"He added: “I think they said they spent about $160,000. I spent about $160,000 on Facebook every three hours during the campaign”

Yes… Putin got way more for his money because of the dems over reaction and the swamps attempted coup with the phony hillary paid for dossier and lies to the FISA courts…

Yeah, who care about a foreign government hacking American citizens, infiltrating the electoral systems of states and local governments and other forms of cyber warfare. Who cares that our Trump and company constantly lied about their knowledge of this activity and tried to cover it up. Our guy won.

Yes…thousand folds over.

Are you talking about Hillary’s server?

Oh, It’s not that we don’t care, it just not big of effect. Just Like Obama said about Russian interference…

Yes, Putin won … thanks to the swamp and dems.

We know this from all of the negative things the President has to say about Putin.

No I’m talking about that dark hole where republican values used to be.

If one has read the Mueller report, what is the opinion on Trump’s statements about Putin in Helsinki?

1 Like

It’s almost like libs and Putin/Russians teamed up to get Trump.

We value the constitution which would have been shredded, if Hillary had won…

He wanted a reset button? Wants Germany to stop buying Putin’s nat gas?

Just say it, why the big mystery…

Nah… there would a be a Republican Congress who would be all gung ho on fuflfilling their oversight duties.

By any means necessary I guess, even if Trump is a Russian asset.

The great thing as well is that most republicans will never actually read the Mueller report, so they get to lie about the contents and other republicans will believe them.

The President believing Putin over his own intelligence agencies in Helsinki.

Surely you remember that.

2 Likes

If there was anything big in the Mueller report the media would be quoting it all day and night. But that’s a nice talking point all the dems are chanting In lieu of actual evidence…lol!

If they hacked the dem server, they must have hacked Hillary’s sever too, don’t you think?

She’s is incompetent… That’s why she lost.

Jared, lol.

No… sounds like gossip to me. So much fake news over the last two years it’s hard to keep track How do you know it was not debunked like the rest of the stories…

Got a link?

Yeah, the Mueller report is 448 pages of “No Collusion” and “Total Exoneration”… willful ignorance is such bliss.

Actually if one reads the report… Jared comes off okay.

He is one of the two instances of refusing Russian approaches.